𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙎𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧

𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙝𝙤𝙩..

𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙢𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙗𝙧𝙪𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙩𝙚'𝙨 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩 pounds rapidly against her chest as she briskly walks by Teresa's side, hoping and praying that they finally find Minho

"Keep moving." Thomas mutters from the other side of Teresa, making the girl roll her blue orbs as Newt trails behind the three, like Blake had done previously.

Reaching out to press his finger onto the button on the side of the elevator door, Thomas holds onto Teresa tightly as they wait.

"Come on, come on." Thomas whispers in frustration, reaching out again after a slight pause, to push the buttons again.

Newt slowly turns his head as he scans around the foyer, hoping nobody would notice two guards standing by the girl and himself—standing a few meters behind the three, trying to not draw attention.

Suddenly, the elevator door dings, making the small brunette let out a breath she didn't know she was holding.

The blond quickly follows in behind the three, standing off the the side as they pile into the small space. Pressing the up button, Blake's heart races as she tries to keep herself calm.

A long and agonizing few seconds roll by as the four wait on the elevator to go up. As the doors slowly hiss to close, a sudden hand reaches out, stopping the door.

𝘍𝘶𝘤𝘬, 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘵𝘺, 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬. Blake cusses over and over in her head as the face that appears in her nightmares suddenly apears.

"Hold it" Janson says, stepping into the small space as he presses a button.

Blake squeezes her eyes shut tightly behind her mask, her heart nearly bursting out her her chest from the anxiety. All three of the 'guards' tense as Janson looks between the group, eyeing them suspiciously.

Small hands grip the gun in her hands tighter as she exchanges glances with the two boys on either side of her. Her knuckles mostly likely turning white as Blake's hands shake uncontrollably.