Am I falling for her

In the evening
Suddenly your Phone rang
Yn : Good Evening mom how was your day..
Mrs kim : Boring just like your dad.. Tell me how's is it going with That brat..
Yn : Mom yesterday his ex joined the company and he said nothing.
Mrs kim : what? He said nothing about it.. You have to try your best to keep him away from her.
Yn : I know mom...
Mrs kim : Yn tommorow is going to held the party by the organization and i am the head of organization . Tell me something that i can do for plan which you were going through.
Yn : Okay Mom .You have to start a art Institute in and out of of the country that help students  who are  pursuing graduation or higher studies and it will help them to learn new art skills or digital skills. You need to find invester for it...
Mrs kim : Wow that's a great idea... Thank you so much for suggesting me Yn. I know you are the best daughter in law in the world..
Yn : Stop flattering me mom. Mom where will you find investors for it.
Mrs kim : Just wait and watch sweetie.
Yn : okay I have some work so take care.
Mrs kim : Yeah you can continue. Take care you too.
Then Joe came to your house
Joe : Good Evening Sweetheart.
Yn : Good Evening! How you came to my home?
Joe : I need your help Yn.
Yn : Go ahead🙂
Joe : You already know who was my crush in college time..
Yn : Yeah I know already it was So hee but why are you asking this question so sudden
Joe :  Cause I got to know about her recently she had break up with his boyfriend.
Yn : You are correct but how you came to know.
Joe : I have my  ways so.
Yn : Then What are trying to do then .
Joe : I'm going to propose to be my girlfriend.
Yn : Ohh that's why you are here 😏🤨
Joe : Now you already know about all thenwill you help me to propose her.
Yn : Okay! But What I have to do .
Joe : You have to invite her in the party.
Yn : Okay . But in return you'll also need to help me .
Joe : Tell me what's your demand mam.
Yn: You need make Mr Ceo jealous by always being with me.
Joe : Okay 👌as you wish. But it's more fun to flirt with you and make your hubby jealous.
Yn : Yeah.
Next Day
You came to office then you were working on your project then something caught your mind. Then you start to going to his room.
Author Pov : In his room the table full with variety foods.
Then you entered got shocked cause He was with his ex .
Yn : Ohh wow Mr kim In the office working hours you are having with your employee. Sorry for Disturbing I think I should leave . Right?
Cathy : Sure You can (she murmured in her voice)
Taehyung : Stop Yn . You can just leave now and take your all food out of here..
Yn : You are having quality time with your employee so
Taehyung : I m not having anything from this table you know already that i don't like these kind of food and you already know that i only homemade food  by you and my mom .
Taehyung : Cathy you can leave now and take this food and get the hell out here. (In a Rough tone)
She left with all the food
Yn : Stop lying to me. You are just a liar and villain of our lives.
After saying this you were going to go but he hold your wrist and pulled you closer by grabbing your waist
Th : I'm not lying at all.
Yn : Leave me . Why are you holding me like this .
Th : Cause you are my wife.
Yn : No I'm not.
Th : yes you are.
Yn : In Two weeks 6months going to be end then we will be Separated. And that day will end our relationship. Just stop forcing yourself on me. And just get back to ex.
Then he got stunned by her words .
Then taehyung called jimin
On call
Th : Jimin are you free right now.
Jimin: Why?
Th : Cause I want to talk to you. It's urgent.
Jimin : okay I'll be there in few minutes
Few minutes later
Jimin : What happened? Why you called me in so hurry?
Th : Bro I'm in trouble
Jimin : what type of trouble
Th : Few months ago I just want to just get out of this marriage but now I just can't let her go. I just don't know why I getting feeling like this. And whenever she's with her that friend Joe I just don't like. Even whenever she behave rude or show anger to me, I just feel okay with it and never get tired of her talking and she is making me feel like something else . I just don't know what kind of feeling is this.
Jimin : oh! Mr Romeo. Stop
Th : Why are you calling me with that name.
Jimin : Cause you fell in love taehyung..
Th : with whom? Yn huh just stop kidding
Jimin : Yeah my babyboy you fell in love with her very deeply that's why her every action making reaction on you.
Th : It's may be right though cause whenever she's front of me i never get thought of anything else.
She is beginning of something great which I have never felt .
Jimin : Okay But what you gonna do.
Th : I have no idea please help me jimin hyung.
Jimin : Fine Today is the party right
Th : Yeah so?
Jimin : You'll have to apologize to her and then confess.
Th : Confess what ? Hyung
Jimin: your love idiot.
Th : But how can I ?
Jimin : If you want to make her stay with you forever then do it.
Th : Thank you so much hyung
Jimin : Mention Not
Everyone already at party place.
Then You entered with your friend so hee
Your beauty was just insignificant.
So hee : Babe you really looking
drop dead gorgeous . Look everyone just
can't stop looking at you specially taehyung..
Yn  : Really
So hee : Yeah