Part 3

The aftermath of the attack was more than needed. Once Perseus woke up, his mother and Alastor sat him down and explained everything. Well, except the demigod part. That'd be dangerous at his age. He already has a scent, thank the Gods that they live in the U.K. where the monsters are less than in America.

While it was the land of the Gods for a while, it isn't anymore. Where do the gods go? The monsters go as well. It isn't uncommon to see monsters, Moody went through the database and noted that there were enough sightings of them.

They explained everything about the wizard world. Perseus just yawned and nodded, "What now?"

"Now we get you a wand." Moody shrugged with a happy grin on his face.

Sally frowned at him. "Isn't there an age requirement?" She asked, "It seems irresponsible to give him a wand this early."

Perseus winced a bit as he rubbed over his fresh scar. Only if they knew to put it in water this early. "Perseus and I got attacked, Sally." Alastor said and looked outside. "It may be a bit early and I might be just a bit paranoid. But it's for his own protection, we'll keep his wand time very limited."

The boy looked at Moody, excited. "Can I?"

Moody smiled. "I'm sure that he wouldn't mind inheriting a wand that I have." The man said and went to his room. The mother and son pair looked at one another and shrugged. When he came, he had a box in his hands as well as a handwritten note. "A cypress wand with a...." The old man faltered a bit, "Thestral tail hair." He hummed. "Very unusual. Here, hold it!"

Perseus took the box in his hands and opened it slowly, as if he was scared of the result. It was a 9 inch long dark brown wand. A small grip surrounded it on the end and wrapped itself up the magical stick.

"Albus isn't going to like it when he realises that I taught you stuff early on." Moody chuckled and looked on as Perseus finally took a hold of the wand.

Perseus felt a rush go through him and a comforting wind ruffle through his hair. "Wow." He said, agape.

"It was his grandmothers." Moody said with a sombre tone. "I'm sure she would have been so happy that the wand accepted you."

A tear leaked from Sally's eye. Perseus turned to his mother full of excitement. He lowered his wand as he noticed her crying. "Happy tears, Percy." Sally choked out and fanned her face, "Oh mighty, happy tears." She repeated.

"What now?" Perseus asked Moody.

"Now we get you slowly integrated into the life of a wizard!" The man grabbed a few books from the book shelf and took a fake cover off of it, revealing an old dusty book. "This one is old, but it'll explain enough about the history of magic."

Perseus already paled at the size of the book. "All of that?" He can already see the letters swimming off of the pages. He felt unsure of how he could read the book.

His uncle looked at him in pity, the boy always had trouble at school, they nearly had to hold him back a year due to his reading issues. "I'll read it to you kid." Alastor said and ruffled Perseus' hair, "Don't you worry about a thing." He felt his heart clench after the smile the small boy gave him.

He was not so small anymore, years passed and Perseus turned twelve this summer vacation. The family was excited to get something that would change the boy's life. Moody remembers like it was yesterday, when he got his letter. He came from pure-blooded parents out of a prestigious family, he knew about Hogwarts and he knew about magic. But gods, was it the best time of his life.

When an owl didn't show up, Moody felt deflated, how has his boy not received a letter yet? He was being held back by Sally to not march right up to Albus' door and knock some sense into the old friend of his.