Part 13

Like usual, Percy walked down the train to greet everyone and talk about their summers. Naturally, they helped a first-year student find their toad in the front of the train and quickly talked with the boy. "Longbottom?" Percy pursed his lips and he finally recognized the name. "Merlin, if you ever have anyone give you trouble for your parents, come find me, yeah?"

Neville seemed relieved to have found comfort in an older student. "Thank you, Percy." The demigod patted his back and looked at the toad.

"Don't let it get away from you again." He said jokingly and continued to walk around with Cedric who just looked in amusement.

"Always helping everyone." Cedric teased.

Percy rolled his eyes, "Don't act as if I didn't see you help Cho with her luggage." He retorted and waved at a group in their seats. "How was your summer, Alicia?" Speaking about the devil, Cho sat beside the girl. Seemingly all of them were friends.

"Good! I'm excited for this year's quidditch team." She said. "I have a good feeling about it!"

Percy smiled at her, "That's good, you've got this, easily the most talented chaser that i've met yet." He said and held his thumbs up.

"Thank you, Percy." The girl blushed.

Percy was quickly pulled away by Cedric who was just shaking his head, "How come you're still flirting with her after a year." He said quietly.

Percy frowned, "Flirting?" He questioned, "I was just being honest, I haven't met any other chaser!"

Cedric rolled his eyes and they continued walking down the hall. Percy caught a flash of red in one of the compartments and grinned, "You go on ahead, Ced. I've got to do some teasing."

"-Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow, Turn this stupid, fat rat yellow." He heard Ron say, Perseus leant against the door with a raised eyebrow. Nothing happened to the rat, he recognized the girl who sat with them.

"Are you sure that's a real spell?" said the girl.

"No it's not." Percy spoke up and Ron blushed furiously red. "You let Fred and George prank you again, Ronald?" He tutted and shook his head. "I've told you to not trust everything they say."

"Well don't blame me that I haven't read the whole damn book unlike this nerd here-"

"Ronald." Percy frowned at the boy. "Be polite." He said and looked at the slightly upset girl, "Don't let me write to your mother."

The boy paled a bit and he shook his head. "Please no, Percy." The boy said.

The godling merely shook his head, "And who is this?" He asked and craned his neck to look over at the other boy.

"Harry Potter." The boy introduced himself, his eyes locked onto Percy's scar on his neck.

Percy noticed and smiled softly, "We've all got scars, Potter. You of all people should know that." He said and nodded, "I think that I should leave you first-years alone, shouldn't I?" He said and leant back into the hall.

"Bye Percy!" He heard the voice of Hermione say and Ron grumble.

"If Ron gives you any more trouble, he'll have to answer to me and his mother." He joked and chuckled before waving and continuing down the train.

Cedric stood at the end of the hall, talking with some of their housemates. "Blimey, you took your time."

He heard the twins voices from inside the compartment and slid open the doors, "Sunshine, daisies, butter mellow? Really?" He said unimpressed. The twins looked at each other and laughed. Lee looked amused.