Examination

With quick steps I finally reached the big Colosseum in the castle town of Kikka. This year's entrance exam for the Magic Knights is to take place there. I finally have the opportunity to show my skills, even if I don't like to be the center of attention.I stand in line, behind many other young people who are also about my age. I just hope my brother won't say anything. He wasn't really excited.. that I didn't just go into his order... but that I wanted to take this exam. My brother is just 19 and I'm 18, just a year younger.My brother is Rill Boismortier, the Chapter leader of the Azure Deer. He's supposed to be as strong as 100 mages, but he's actually not that strong. He's quite a bit weaker than me, but I couldn't have taken his post as we're not blood relatives.I'm the sister, but at the same time I'm not. It's not that easy to explain.The queue is slowly closing in front of me and it will be my turn soon. I then have to show my grimore and then I can go in, but there are two girls in front of me. One with black and one with brown hair. Both have a common three leaf. They have the number 501 and 502. So I get the 503.So now it's my turn to show mine. The magician falters and I think I broke him. He doesn't move a bit.

I have a 6-page grimore and it's a regular book in terms of size and thickness. Nothing special apart from the number of hands. Well, I was no less surprised. Suddenly, the magician moves in front of me, scanning my grimore, nodding. I quickly walk on and in the Colosseum I put myself in the shade.I don't want Rill to see me. I tune out everything and everyone and really just focus on the strong auras of the Chapter leaders. It seems that there is also one down here, with the examinees. I open my left eye and look at the source of strong mana. There stands the leader of the Order of the Black Bull.

Yami Sukehiro

Then I close my eyes again and let myself slide down the wall

Then I close my eyes again and let myself slide down the wall. I don't feel people next to me, so they either don't see me or they avoid me. Which wouldn't really be anything new.

Suddenly there is a loud bang and the rockets announce the start of the exam. And now the other leaders of the Order appear.I finally open my eyes and look up at them for a moment, but nothing more. The head of the order of the silver eagle immediately catches my eye.

Nozel Silva.