Entrance exam after 2 years

I am an invisible spectator of the new entrance exam, the Magic Knights. The Black Bull has not changed and Finral, Gordon and the Order Leader still look the same. It is difficult to meet the Order Leader and it was not an easy decision for me to return here to the castle town of Kikka. Two whole years have passed since my decision...

After the failed mission, I returned to the Black Bull headquarters. Everyone was happy that I was back because they wanted to show and teach me a lot... but I was not there, at least not anymore. They did not know why and I did not tell them why I simply left. The Order Captain has grown very dear to me, but he was always so harsh. So merciless and yet mysterious.

I never wanted to fall in love in my life and I managed to do that all those years before.  By the silver eagle... by the black bull...

It was so easy up until now, but a lot has happened over the two years, anyway, I am now attending the entrance exam and would like to know if there are any newcomers for the black bull.
I can see how the leader of the order picks up a small gray-haired man and wants to end his life. Then Gordon and Finral come along.

"What are you actually doing here?", Finral asks the order leader. "I was in the bathroom and then got lost and..." "AND?", Finral asks loudly, in response to the words of his order leader. What exactly? He couldn't sense my mana, I concealed it when I came here. I can see how exactly the same tests as back then are taking place with me. Just like back then, the order leader of the golden dawn is supervising the test.

In addition to the boy with a four-leaf grimoire and a boy without magical power, but who fought against an arrogant idiot, Noelle is also present... as well as Nozel... I'm wearing a coat and I'm standing in the darkness while I observe everything.

This little boy is called: Asta. He has a strong power and I know the boy from somewhere... Wait a minute! I've got it! From the village of Hage. I was there in my two years, maybe twice...

So it has  Asta has made it this far in two years. Amazing. Then the other boy must be Yuno. I pray that Asta gets into the Black Bull, he is in the best hands there.

When the boy explains that he wants to become King of the Magicians, most of the other candidates laugh at him because he has this dream. But if you watch the order leaders... then Yami has his eye on him, but not only him... as far as I can tell, William is also interested... even if it is not visible on the outside. I pull my hood further over my face and see that the little gray-haired boy is standing in my direction. Asta stops right next to me, has he perhaps remembered who I am in such a short time?

"Hello Asta," I say to him quietly. He turns his head in my direction with a grin on his face and then looks forward again. The candidates will be drawn soon...

Asta is number 165. Yuno came in front of him and suddenly Yami stands up and demonstrates all his power at once. A rush goes over the arena and he gives Asta a speech about how important everyone's magical power is.

"You're really funny, come to my order," explains the leader of the Black Bull, laughing, in front of everyone present. "I said I'd accept you into my order. By the way, you don't have the choice to turn down the offer. But above all, I'm going to really mess you up if you're in my order.  And one day... just become the king of magicians."

It is only towards the end of the last candidate... number 112, that the entrance exam is completely over. Some can meet one more time before they go to their respective orders if they are accepted. Asta runs to the toilet as fast as lightning and Yuno protects him from the guy he had fought against. Later he comes to Yami and the other two. Finral opens a portal and can no longer get out of it alone... the order leader simply throws Asta through the portal and from today on, Asta is part of the chaos.