House work

But in the time that I've been here, Vanessa and Magna have grown on me. The others too, of course, but above all the leader of the order himself. He with his striking facial features, his broad muscles and his sexy body. JUST! WHAT AM I THINK ABOUT? He's my Chapter Leader and nothing more... Exactly, he's just my Chapter Leader.

It is tomorrow. I get up and want to go to the kitchen, but the first thing that happened today.. I hit a wall! The building has changed its shape, which is not the first time this has happened. It's some weird kind of magic that doesn't know what it does, but mostly changes the building. I don't know who does it either. Well .. I don't really care either. Anyway, there's a wall right here where the hallway should have been. I have no idea where is what here. I'm not sensing any mana around here, either, from anyone. So I go to the right where a path has opened up and bump into something. Another wall? But there's a path here, so it can't be a wall.I look up and see the face of the Chapter Leader! I quickly move away from him and look everywhere but at him.I notice how he looks at me and it makes me uncomfortable. So I turn back to him and squeeze past him and hear him following me.

Order leader: "Where do you want to go?"
Naira: "To the living room."
Order leader: "It doesn't go that long."
Naira: "And where then?"
Chapter Leader: "Hmm. Good question."

It's great telling me I'm wrong, even though he has no idea himself. ,,How was it? Do you want to die?" the leader of the order asks me and grabs my head. Once again I don't feel anything."Oh, old man. I told you before that I can't feel anything." "Say that again." He looks down at me with a killer look. Damn he's a monster! He's gonna KILL me! But wait, what am I so upset about? I do want to die. It wouldn't make a difference anyway and who would care if I'm gone? Exactly, nobody. I am useless. i am worthless I'm nobody and I should never have been born. I can't even control my magic without losing my temper and attacking people unknowingly.I should never have gone to that exam, I should never have entered an Order of Magic Knights.."Oi, why are you crying all of a sudden?"I touch my cheek and indeed! I cry. That hasn't been the case for years. I'm used to pain in my life, I've suppressed the feeling of sadness and I've generally never gotten involved with other feelings. So why now?The Chapter Leader loosens his grip and I break free and turn away from him. This is so pathetic! I'm just crying around here and that in front of the leader of the order. I quickly wipe away the tears out of anger and just keep going."I have your note from Braids."I stop abruptly. I slowly turn around and look at him silently. What? He has the note, did he have that something, all along? Is this guy kidding me?!,,What?""Are you deaf on your ears, I said I have your note."I get incredibly angry and sprint towards him, not noticing the fire magic wrapping around me and aiming for the guy's neck in front of me. I can't control myself and I'm totally freaking out.

View Yami: 

 I told her she turns to me in slow motion and her gaze is so freezing. Oddly enough, a cold shiver runs down my spine. Her eyes go blank, her hands start shaking and suddenly her entire ki changes. Your soul, which is otherwise so pure, becomes black. Gruesome. Suddenly she comes up to me quickly and grabs my neck. Her body is covered with countless blue and red flames. Her eyes have turned red and just in that moment, I realize that she just lost control.She aims at my neck, but I dodge her and slap my hand on her neck, then she collapses and falls asleep. Before her body hits the ground freezing cold, I catch her with one arm and hold her in place. Her head rests against my chest and I don't mind. Her body is so light as I pick her up and carry her to her room.I cut the traps with my darkness magic. Vanessa will probably be nagging me about it later, well, it doesn't matter. In her room I put her on her bed and discover that her room is just as empty as it was before she moved in. Doesn't she have any items? Or did she just not get around to adding her items?Whatever it is, it shouldn't really be any of my business, but somehow I do care. No plan what's wrong with me. I look down at the little one and see how she's curled up. For being so small, she is very strong. Well, what do you expect from an aristocrat. But.. I don't really want to get that into my head. Why did she get so out of control just because I brought up the note? That doesn't make any sense to me.Neither did Fuegoleon's reaction to the entrance exam. To me it came across as if he didn't know her and wanted her in his knightly orders. Like me.. But it's also called Vermillion, or is there a mistake? Is it some sort of kinship that might have nothing to do with the Vermillion as I know them?No, that can't be, can it?I just can't get that into my head. I lean against the wall across from her bed and watch her. She curls up in her bed and a small smile forms on my lips. How sweet.Second. What am I thinking?I light a cigarette and continue to watch her. For wanting to attack me.. No, even has.. She gets a punishment. I look around and discover a note on her bedside table and a pen next to it, which Charmy or Vanessa must have put there so that she at least has something. How nice. I'll text her a little info if she wakes up when I'm not here. Because I should slowly pursue my important business.I have to shit urgently!

View Naira:

 I slowly wake up and pick up my hand and put it on my head. Oof, I have a headache. Dude, what have I done? Was I up long enough to get these, or was I drinking with Vanessa again? Old moth, my right hand also hurts, what happened yesterday? I just can't remember.I sit up slowly and leave the nice warmth of my bed, since I have put the duvet aside. I close my eyes, yawn once and then rub the sand out of my eyes like a little kid."Well, wake up."I wince and quickly glance around, then recognize the Chapter leader with a cigarette between his lips, in a chair across the room. He gets up and comes towards me with long strides. He stops in front of me and squats down. On an equal footing, he's not with me. Despite crouching down, he's taller than me. How tall is he please?!His brown earthen stings in my eyes. I swallow and just keep looking at him. I'll just wait for him to keep talking.,,What did you think you were doing? Someone could have been seriously injured.",,What do you mean?"The leader of the order looks confused for a moment. Then he turns his gaze back to me."Are you telling me you don't know anymore that you lost control?"Now I look at him in shock and even back down. Am I supposed to have lost control? How and when? Is that where the headache comes from?His facial features, like the exam, become bored. He stands up straight again and just looks down at me, I flinch in shock and would like to make myself small."Well, there's nothing you can do about that. I can't overlook it. Come on. Get dressed and follow me, I'll be waiting outside."After these words he goes out and leaves me here alone. He's waiting for me outside? Damn.. I.. How could I have gotten out of control? Otherwise nothing can make me jump out of my skin. I've been training with him for years and now all of a sudden...? There is something wrong.Should I go back to him and do the training again? But I don't really want to go into a basement. Especially when it's dark and I'm alone. Where I'm on my own and my opponents are much stronger than me.I quickly get dressed and follow the leader of the order. He has already gone when he heard my footsteps and he leads us into the living room. Vanessa lies half-naked on the sofa again and drinks her wine. Magna, Luck and Gauche argue. Although I wonder why Gauche is involved, otherwise it's just Luck and Magna. Gray sits next to Charmy and just smokes out of his mouth. Charmy is just eating a cake and a chicken.. And that tastes good?Finral is nowhere to be seen. The leader of the order walks out of the building and waits, looking annoyed. I also see Finral outside. He comes leisurely towards us and then takes my hand in his and pulls me away from the head of the order. I just follow him and look back at the Chapter Leader who just goes back inside. uh, okay?"How are you, my beauty?"I free myself from his hand and stop. He turns to me and says:,, Yami, I meant to show you your tasks. You're supposed to wash clothes out here and then you're supposed to cook. I'll take care of the dust in the library."He showed me where the laundry baskets are and where the clothesline is. Then he turns on his heel and leaves me alone.I thought."By the way, you should hurry up. Yami doesn't like it when the food isn't on the table on time. Oh and when you're done, just come into the living room and I'll show you the kitchen."I nod and get to work quickly. Is this my punishment for being out of control straight..?I don't know how long I've been out here working, but suddenly I feel someone standing behind me. I don't turn around and suddenly I wince. I am pressed against a muscular torso and thus prevented from working. 

 *** Words: 1788