Embarrassing situation with consequences

While Magna walks out of the room with Yami, the rest of us are just left alone and not knowing what to do next.Since I'm no longer hungry, I get up and since no one notices anyway, I don't get any questions.I follow Magna and the Chapter leader with quick steps.I can't fully control my magic, but I can move almost silently. I sneak after them to the capital. Then I see a building. Both of them stop in front of it and their one so serious faces, which they pulled in the dining room, turn into a grin.A creepy grin, like they're about to kill someone.I look around and discover the black market next to me... which I found by accident. Luckily I always have gold with me. With quick steps I get what I need and slowly and mysteriously I go into the building where Magna and the leader of the order disappeared.I have a long black cloak, magic gloves that hide the magic power and a mask. The gloves and mask are also black like the coat.As I enter the building, a cloud of alcohol and cigarette smoke greets me. I would like to turn around and vomit. I hate the smell of alcohol. The cigarette smoke was also pretty bad for me at first, but thanks to the leader of the order, I slowly got used to it.The building... Is a casino. Here, it seems.. Mainly card games are played here..And the two I've followed up to here are sitting at a table. As if 🤦🏻‍♀️. As if their mission is a simple deck of cards..!I sit near the two who are seated at a table with an old man and watch them unobtrusively. 

 Timeskip ⏭️ 

 Oh man. It's getting really embarrassing. Magna and the Chapter Leader.. really lose every time and bet almost everything they have with them. Including her clothes. I'm glad about the black mask, otherwise you would see my red face. Don't they know any feelings of shame at all? I slowly got up as they stand up and talk to the old geezer, who's really good at gambling, one last time.I slowly walk out and outside I quickly do the fly to get to headquarters, so I buy my broom back because I sold it on the black market to get more money in because these gloves were really expensive.Before the two arrive at headquarters, I sneak into my room and change, then I just slowly walk back to the others.

View Yami: 

 While Magna and I played our last trump card and lost again, a person dressed in black catches my eye. She came in a few minutes after me and Magna. The whole time, she has barely moved at all and now... as Magna and I are about to leave, the person gets up and walks out. And away!..It's weird.. I didn't feel any mana on the person, but through my ki.. The person had the same aura as the little one. I think I should keep that in mind...When we arrive at headquarters later, the old sack gives us back our robes and grimore. At least something. We cover our genitals because it's damn cold out here.Then we just go in and just let it free at the bottom. We walk past my pets below and already recognize the three wanted people this mission is for. Although Naira has been here longer and at a higher rank, she has otherwise not been on any official mission. That's why I'm going to send them along... 

 View Naira:

I'm now with Noelle and Asta at the Chapter Leader's pets. Despite the whole time I've been away, the three of them haven't changed. They've probably been in the cage the whole time. I lean against the wall behind Asta and Noelle and watch them, or just Asta almost getting eaten by one of the animals.Noelle just stands next to me and turns her head away. Her way of covering everything with her nobility is always funny. She hides her true feelings deep inside her, but I couldn't lecture her and I couldn't blame her at all. Because I'm no better. I'm here again and again I feel like I'm suffocating.I would like to disappear again, but what does that look like? Well, why do I care how it looks to others? I... I'm like Noelle. I can't show my true feelings and anyway, it took two years to understand that I fell in love with the leader of the order. But can you love me? I'm different and actually I don't fit into this perfect world.In this case, the two newcomers are much stronger than me. They are here, pursuing their dreams. And me? I sink into self-pity, I could tell him. No, what am I thinking? I CAN'T DO THIS!I start from my thoughts when I feel a hand on my eyes. I think nothing of it and take it down again. I shouldn't have.My eyes wander from my neck, slowly down, and I'm blushing all over. I turn around and put my hands in front of my eyes. There's that familiar warmth again.Damn it, I've seen it at the casino, but since they were both seated, I didn't see their... well their... their manhood. The slightest thought of it drives me insane. Not Magna's body, I don't care, I meant the head of the order. I feel like I'm already smoking out of my head. A cold shiver runs down my back. Help! I've got to get out of here!However, things turned out differently. I'm pulled back by my shoulders and pulled to a man's chest! I hope it's not the O-principal..?! Please let it be Asta. Please let it be Asta..!"Rejoice, your first mission as a Magic Knight is waiting for you. I hope you two are ready." Magna says to Noelle and Asta.But if Magna is to my right and I'm facing Asta and Noelle, then who's... BEHIND ME??!,,HAHA! And the little one here, come with you."My face is red and my head is smoking while I'm gone. I stand for a NAKED ORDER LEADER!Help! I look to Noelle and Asta for help, but nobody can react from the shock of the sight. Noelle is red like me. Asta suddenly reacts and wants to pull me away, but he doesn't seem to stand a chance against the leader of the order. So I stand around here for a few more minutes. I get goosebumps.When he finally lets go of me after a while, I'm totally red and flee to my room. I'll stay there too! I barricade myself in my room forever. Suddenly there's a knock, but I don't react and suddenly the wooden door flies off its hinges. There.. There stands the O-O Chapter Leader...! This time he's wearing one of his normal trousers and his white shirt. But I still shamefully turn away. The sight from the casino and just now still haunts my mind.Because I've turned around, it's rude to just talk like that, so I turn back to him, but... He's FUCKING CLOSE! He looks down at me and wraps one of his arms around me, getting even closer. Slowly I can't stand up and bend over.Funny I'm cold all of a sudden. My breathing is irregular, feels like I can't breathe and my vision is black.

Point of view Vanessa: 

 When I saw the Chapter Leader and Magna come home naked from their poker games as usual, I worry about my sister. Her love for the leader of the order did not remain hidden from me. He was the reason why she left and didn't want to come back. But this idiot doesn't notice anything.I approach him after seeing Naira barricaded herself in her room. Sighing, I walk over to the problem trigger and press my index finger into my chest. The head of the order looks down at me annoyed and raises an eyebrow.,,What do you want?""Nice as always, sir. hehe.""I can't have a drink with you right now, if that's what you're asking.""You misunderstand me Yami. It's about Naira. You, as the problem trigger, should get on well with her. She's in her room and as far as I know she doesn't want to come out. So move and talk to her!""Oy, what la-""I took away the traps for a moment, but only this time!"

View Yami: 

 I really don't understand what Vanessa wanted from me. But it was a miracle that she spoke to me sober, otherwise she's always drunk.So after I got dressed, I go to the little one. First I knock, but since there is no answer, I kick in her door. Her ki is very clear and after the cloud of smoke cleared, I saw her suddenly turn red and turn around.So I slowly approach her and she turns around. Her eyes widen in shock and she threatens to fall. I grab her with one of my arms and before I could say anything her body goes limp and collapses in on itself. If I hadn't held her with my arm, she might have fallen to the ground. Concern shows in my eyes.I put the little one in her bed and cover her. I know she has regeneration magic, so she can heal herself as well. I lean against the wall across from her bed and watch her.Why did Vanessa think I was the cause of the problem? What have I done? Tch.. These women always. I wouldn't really care, but I'd really like to know what I did wrong. She also avoided me at the beginning of our reunion. I felt her ki clearly, I saw her too. You too, so why were you avoiding me?And why were you in the casino? And why are you falling over like that now? 

 "Maybe I shouldn't send her on the mission." 

 +++Words: 1766