Search without success

It's been more than a few weeks and the newcomer from the Black Bull has just disappeared from the face of the earth. Julius, the king of magicians, has sent all his leaders to retrieve the lost offspring. She had taken it upon herself and he knows what happened that day. He had Lumiel, thanks to his time observing magic. He knew that she would disappear, but he had no idea that she would disappear for so long. The Black Bull lost a member without being able to do anything about it. They blamed themselves for a long time, but then the head of the order from the crazy bunch said that it was their own will and so it wasn't long before the others had to accept this fact. However, Vanessa could guess from the beginning what it was about her and the leader of the order. She was often drunk, but not stupid. She was a clever witch. She always wanted to be closer to Yami, but not in the way one could see from the outside. Because Yami Sukehiro is her savior. Without him, she would never have escaped the Witchwood. She would still have been trapped in the giant cage and a means to the Witch Queen's end. There was nothing more with her and it would never be with her. Not so. But she knew better. Lumiel Naira liked her Chapter Leader a little more than one should. But how did this man feel about it? She didn't know that, but she only noticed how he changed. He gambled more and also smoked a lot more. At that time he received fewer orders from the king of magicians and the order itself, and lost its validity. He was still there, but he was steadily declining in rank. Minus stars accumulated because all other orders achieved much more. But especially the Scarlet Lion, The Silver Eagle and The Golden Dawn. As well as all other orders except the Black Bull. Everyone in her orders, in her family, changed. They got louder, stronger - lest anyone else get lost - and they got more aggressive when it came to the subject: Lumiel Naira.

Even Chapter Leader Nozel Silva, who has the blame on his shoulders. Another load... became more aggressive. He went on missions.. as always, but he was different. His enemies suffered more from him and his quicksilver. He was in a worse mood than usual. He even pissed off Nebra and Solid. He usually stayed with his two younger siblings, but with Noelle, he was worse. Worse than usual in his lifetime. Although maybe it could also be something good. The rumor went around more and more often: "The renegade knight was chased away from Clover." However, rumors also circulate that the "renegade knight" died and that is why the change of the Magic Knights was. Because everyone knew the villain who behind the "alleged" former dear knight. Nozel and Noelle were bothered by these rumors, but their family in particular were bothered by these rumors. Their loss of their newest member did not remain cold to them. They didn't take it like she did as all the leaders of the Order thought. 

 As Yami Sukehiro thought.

He was a badass of everyone when it came to feelings. And he never agreed when it came to the other leaders and their opinions, but that was what made him special. Yami was not a noble person. He was once a poor boy from a far away kingdom and he was a fisherman. So did his family until he was shipwrecked and came to Clover. Unluckily met Julius and that's how his real life began. With love and sorrow. He became part of a family, the gray stag, the ancestors of the azure stag. Until he later got his own medal. The "Black Bull". His new family, children outcasts of nobles, of lower classes. He didn't care how strong they were. Some have Magical Power, others have little, and he wouldn't care if they didn't have Magical Power either. You must be able to fight and have a strong will. They must overcome their limitations and be able to overcome themselves. You must have the will to live and insist on living. It doesn't matter what her past was or what her future looks like. They can be "normal", quiet or crazy. He doesn't care as long as they are, just "you". He wants a family, an order that differs from all noble and snooty orders. It doesn't matter if they are known as the worst of all knightly orders. He could be high on the list, he wouldn't care.. He just wants to create a place where what happened to him doesn't happen to others. He is considered a foreigner, or stranger. Nonetheless, the loss has taken a toll on him and changed him, and through all this he wishes for a glimmer of hope. Or a sign of life that his new little special case is still alive. She's strong, he knows that, but he worries.. As does everyone in the Order. Order leader Fuegoleon understood her decision from everyone present. Despite this, he was always there for everyone during the long period of unsuccessful searching. he was there for his little brother who needed his big brother the most. He was there for other leaders of the order and gave them a sympathetic ear. he was even there for his fiercely magical rival - Nozel. He knew that her disappearance weighed on his shoulder. He knows their past, even if everyone thinks it isn't. Fuegoleon may be calm, but he's by no means a fool. He observes and can put one and one together. Where others fail, he puts his heart and soul into it. He sent some of his Order members out to find little Naira, but when he realized she didn't want to be found, he gave up. One day he went off himself, but he didn't find any trace of her either. He knew she would be fine, but he kept his thoughts to himself. Nozel and everyone else involved couldn't deal with the circumstances. Even the king of magicians, Julius Novachrono. The 28th King of Mages, with his time magic, couldn't find her. Because, as he had guessed, she didn't want to be found. Not even by magic, even...

So time passed and where at the beginning it was difficult for everyone to continue at all, they now live their lives as if everything was fine. But everyone can say for themselves whether this assumption is correct or not. The saying "time heals all wounds" is not true. At least not always. But where and how did Lumiel Naira live during all this time? To this one question.. such a small and inconspicuous question, Julius had no answer. Even when Nozel came to him and asked for advice, he couldn't give him an answer because his magic didn't tell him those details. He could only guess where she was, but even then he was wrong. He knew of their destiny... of their past mistakes.. Of their life before and within the Silver Eagle. How she had always rebelled against Nozel and his siblings just to protect Noelle. He knew of her family background, as well as her titles. Of the rumors, much of which was fabricated.. He knew who spread those rumors.. He knows of her magical talents, her magical power, her magnitude.. He knows a lot about her, but not where she is and what their future holds. He knows everything but these details and it annoys him a lot. He can't fully use his magic because he's just missing a part. He would like to know where she is. He wants to see her again. He wants to make up for his mistakes in their past together. He wants to believe her and not let her down again and make her out to be a liar. But he knows better than anyone that his chance has passed. Either you believe a person the same, or leave it be. You have to earn trust. But once you've gotten it and gambled it away, it takes time... to mend those broken pieces and regain trust. Being a king of magicians is like being a boss who stands above his members. He has to trust everyone and vice versa. When a member's trust has been broken by a stupid act, it can take a while for it to "heal" again. And Julius knows exactly how that fills up... You want to avoid people and you dare no more looking these people in the eye. It tears a person apart and doesn't make the situation any better in the end. Finally you ask yourself the question..: "Could it all have gone differently?" But Julius knows better. The red thread of fate cannot be changed. Once you walk away, you decide how to proceed further The ending is either good or bad.

Unfortunately, this also applies to his avoidable search for Lumiel. The Vermillion Child is forever out of reach and doesn't want to be found. The former member of the Silver Eagle and the Black Bull has disappeared from the face of the earth. But he hopes to see her again one day. He doesn't like to admit it, but he's scared for her, he doesn't want to lose her again like he used to. Julius Novachrono wants to hug Lumiel Naira Vermillion again, even if it's just once. But he prays that it won't wait until she dies. Yami would probably rip his head off if that happened. Presumably, Rill, Nozel and Fuegoleon would also kill him, because the three of them also made a fool of her. Especially yes Rill. Julius sent her back to his order after the mishap with Nozel. She became his sister. It was sweet, but it was embarrassing for her. Well, she doesn't like to show what was on her mind. That's why she got this strong grimoire. Only those who carry six leaves can decide the fate of the world. Her burden is too big to handle and she doesn't realize it. Her power is dangerous and powerful and could not only destroy all of Clover, but also the kingdom of Diamond, Heart and all others... But it bothers Julius a lot.. His search over the years.. The search for the lost child who Power, or better known of the light.. was unsuccessful.

 ---- 

 Words: 1758