Prologue

Izuku Midoriya is a normal 4-year-old kid with an almost normal life. Why isn't his life completely normal, you may ask. Well, his father is gone overseas and he lives only with his mother. His father still sends them money, but he can't come home because his boss won't let him.
Neither Izuku nor his mother knows his job, but they know that his job is important. But he got used to it. His best friend, Katsuki Bakugo, just went to the doctor to see what his quirk is. It turns out, he has a powerful quirk that makes him able to make explosions out of his sweat. Everyone was saying how cool his quirk was and was congratulating him on having such a powerful quirk, including Izuku.
Today was finally the day that Izuku will go to the doctor to see what his quirk was. When Izuku woke up, he rushed to his mother's bedroom to wake her up.

"Mom! Wake up! It's time to go to the doctor!" Izuku said, jumping on her bed.

"Hold on sweetie. It's 7 am. We have 1 more hour until the doctor's appointment." said Inko, his mom."Let's eat breakfast first."

"Ok, fine." said Izuku.

Timeskip 1 hour

Izuku was now patiently waiting to go into the doctor's room to see what his quirk was.
"Izuku Midoriya?" the doctor called out.

"Yes, that's us." said Inko.

As they walked into the room, with an excited Izuku, the doctor said:

"We're going to run some tests, and then I will see what your quirk is."

After the tests, the doctor came with a sad face and said:

"I'm sorry to tell you, ma'am, but your son is quirkless."
Izuku froze when he heard what the doctor said.

"What? Are you sure? Can't we do another test?" said his mom.

"I did an X-ray and here it shows that your son has an extra pinky joint, which means that he's quirkless."

"Well, if that's the case, then we'll go home."

The ride home was quiet and sad. All his hopes of becoming a hero were almost lost.

"Don't worry Izuku. I'm sure you can become a great hero without a quirk!" said his mom.

"You think so?" Izuku asked.

"Yes! As long as you train to get strong, you can become a great hero for sure!"

That put Izuku a smile on his face.

"Thanks, Mom! You're the best!"

The next day, Izuku went to the park with his friends. He hoped that his friends will support him for being quirkless, but the exact opposite happened.

"Hey guys!" said Izuku.

"Hey, Izuku. I heard that you went to the doctor yesterday to find out what your quirk is." said Bakugo.

"Yeah, I did."

"And, what is it? No matter what it is, you still can't beat my quirk!"

"Well...you see...ah...I'm...well... I'm quirkless..."

"Come on, Izuku, quit fooling around and just tell me what your quirk is!"

"I'm not joking..."

For a few seconds, everyone was quiet, until Bakugo broke the silence and said:

"So you're a quirkless Deku."

"What! No! I can still be a great hero even without a quirk!"

Suddenly, Bakugo and everyone else began laughing at what Izuku just said.

"You think you can still be a hero as a quirkless Deku?" Bakugo asked, while still laughing.

"Y-Yeah! If I train, I can still become a hero!"

"I'll tell you what. You can become a hero if you want to die as a quirkless Deku." said Bakugo.

"No! Anybody can become a great hero if they train hard!"

As Izuku said that, Bakugo came charging at him, making an explosion from his hands. Izuku was sent back by the explosion. But Bakugo didn't stop there, he came again, but this time with his other friends, activating their quirks. Izuku was sent into a wall, all bruised. This continued for a few minutes until Bakugo's mom came. She didn't see that Bakugo bullied Izuku, so he told Izuku to shut up and not say anything, or the next day he will beat him to death. So Izuku did as told.

"Bakugo! It's time to go to your dentist appointment!" said Bakugos mom.

"Coming! I gotta get going so bye." said Bakugo"

"Y-Yeah. I gotta get going too." said Izuku, rushing home.

This continued for a few years until one day, something went wrong...
When Izuku was 12 years old, he was stopped, as always, by his "friends" and they started bullying him.

"Ow. Stop it, Bakugo!" said Izuku.

"No way, quirkless Deku! Maybe I'll stop when you realize that you're a pathetic failure!" said Bakugo, ready to throw the strongest punch he can.

Izuku wanted to defend himself from the punch, but one of his other "friend" was keeping him in place with his mutation quirk of a lizard. When Bakugo punched him, even his "friend" couldn't keep him in place anymore, and he got thrown into a wall, knocking Izuku unconscious.

"That was a good punch, Bakugo." said one of his friends.

"Yeah!" said another friend.

"It was nothing." said Bakugo.

"Uhh. Bakugo? I think you knocked him unconscious. What are we going to do with him."

"Just leave him there. He always says that he will always get up no matter what. Let's put that to the test!"

In Izuku's mind

After that punch that Bakugo gave him, he saw nothing for a bit until he woke up.

"Am I in my mind or the real world? This doesn't seem very real to me, so I'm probably in my mind. Wait, how will this be the real world? It's just infinite darkness. I guess my head still hurts from Bakugo." thought Izuku, walking through infinite darkness.

"Hello there." said a mysterious person.

"What? I'm not the only one here? Who are you?" asked Izuku.

"I'm Xiao, an Adeptus."