Chapter 1: Xiao the Adeptus

"And how did you get here?" asked Izuku. 

"Well, to put it simply, you're my reincarnation." said Xiao.

"Does that mean that I get the quirk that you have?" asked Izuku. 

"It's not a quirk it's a power but yes, you can get my powers but you need to train if you want them, because now, you don't have enough strength to use my powers."

"I'm ready for anything!" 

"Well, you should. Because we're gonna train for a lot of time." 

"Ok but where will we train and will I be able to talk to you just here?"

"I'm always in your mind so you can talk to me even in the real world. This place is just your mind so we can't train here. I can't train with you physically but you can go to a gym and sometimes somewhere secret to train your powers and I will tell you what to do. You're going to train there for 8 hours a day for 2 years. At least, two years from now. If I see that you're not strong enough or bigger threads appear, then I will train you more."

"8 hours per day? That's long!"

"You said you're ready for anything. And besides, it's hard to master my powers." 

"Ok then. When do we start?"

"Well, between what time do you have school?" 

"Between 8 am and 1 pm." 

"Then from 1:30, we will start training. Oh and avoid those guys that knocked you unconscious."

"Ok. I will try to take another path."

"Now that everything is settled, it's time to wake up."

Izuku woke up in the same place he was before. Bakugo and the others were no more there. 

"Was everything true or did I just dream?" said Izuku to himself.

"It was a dream." said Xiao in his mind.

"Of course. I should have expected it. There's no way I can get a quirk. Wait a second."

"I told you I can speak with you even in the real world.

"Yeah, but I hope you won't annoy me.

"I'm not the type that annoys people."

At Izuku's house

"Mom! I'm home!" said Izuku. 

"Oh, dear! What happened to you? You're all bruised!" said Inko, Izuku's mom. 

"Uhh... I fell down the stairs. You know I'm clumsy." said Izuku not wanting to tell her that Bakugo bullied him.

Izuku had to lie every time Bakugo left him a visible bruise. Sometimes his bruises were hidden by his clothes, but then he still had to explain why his clothes were so dirty and slightly worn down. 

"Well be careful next time. I don't want to take you to the hospital!" said Inko
"I'll try." 

"Good. Now put your bag in your room and come have lunch."

"Ok"

The rest of the day went as usual. He ate lunch, did his homework, and watched some videos of All Might, you know, a usual day.
Now it was nighttime and Izuku was going to bed. 

"Good night sweetie." 

"Good night Mom."

.

.

.

"Be ready for the next day. I won't give you anything close to easy."