Chapter 7: Frist day at UA

A/N: Hey guys I'm so sorry that I haven't uploaded in a while. I don't even really have that good of a reason why but I think it was because I didn't do any summer homework and now I'm stressed that I need to do it all at once. And next week, I'm going to a camp for almost the whole week so I'm not gonna be able to write then. Again, I'm really sorry but now I wouldn't be able to upload every 3 days or so yeah it's gonna be hard but I'll try my best. Anyways enjoy this chapter.

1 week later

One week passed and Izuku was waiting for the acceptance letter to come. It is supposed to come today. Izuku was just adjusting his costume now to make it more like he wanted it to be, to pass the time.

"Izuku! The mail came! Maybe the letter is in here!" said Inko.

"Alright, I'm coming now!" said Izuku.

In the mail were some things, but what caught Izuku's and Inko's eyes was a letter that had a big UA sign on it. Izuku grabbed it and opened it. Inside was a USB stick. Izuku went to his computer and put the USB in it. There was a folder with a video that he guessed was someone saying that he got accepted. Izuku opened the video and saw that All Might will say something. 

"Hello there, young Midoriya! I will personally congratulate you because you got into the school and more so because you got the highest score ever seen at UA, coming in at 250 points! Not only that, but you also got 40 hero points! Now, if you don't know what hero points are, they are given to you when you do heroic stuff like saving or helping a person. So in total, you have 290 points. You will start school next week in the highest class UA has to offer, class 1A! I believe you will become a great hero, young Midoriya!" said All Might.

And with that, the video ended. Izuku was kinda excited to go to the best class at UA. 

1 week later

Izuku was now walking to class. He didn't know exactly where it is but he saw some tall doors that said 1C and stuff like that. Finally, he saw a door that said 1A. He walked into the class and had an unpleasant surprise. Bakugo was in the same class a nms him. As Bakugo saw him they made eye contact. Izuku was just staring at him showing no emotion while Bakugo just had mixed emotions between being surprised and mad. But the silence broke when Bakugo brought his emotions together.

"Deku! What are you doing here?" said Bakugo angrily.

"Bakugo. Surprised to see me? After all, I am more powerful than you. I proved that 2 years ago when we fought." said Izuku

"You just got lucky there Deku. Plus, I was just playing with you and I accidentally gave you a good hit that knocked me out. I was only using 1% of my power then. And now, I have gotten even stronger."

"Yeah, sure. I'm not about to argue with you if all you do is lie."

"Settle down class." said a man that looked like he didn't get any sleep yesterday.

As Izuku looked more closely, he realized that the man was the underground hero, Eraserhead. As the whole class got quiet the teacher spoke again:

"My name is Shota Aizawa but when we are in battle call me Eraserhead. For the first day, I will do a test on you all. So go and put on your gym clothes and we will meet outside."

Outside in the test area

Izuku was now waiting for a few more of his classmates so they could start that test or whatever it is. When they all got there, Aizawa told them what to do.

"Here you will do some tests to see on what level your powers are. The person in the last place will be expelled and will never be allowed to go to this school ever again."

"What?" said the whole class beginning to freak out. Well, the whole class except Izuku, Bakugo, and another classmate with half-white hair and half-red hair.

"The first test is throwing a baseball as far as you can." said Aizawa ignoring the students that freaked out.

Izuku was the first to throw the baseball. He used his Anemo powers on his hand and threw the baseball far away.

"750 meters." said Aizawa.

Since Izuku threw it that far away, the whole class thought that it was going to be easy. But they were so wrong. The rest of the class threw the baseball and the end results were that surprisingly Izuku didn't get the first place. The girl that he saved during the entrance exam had a quirk that could make things have no gravity which allowed her to make the ball fly out of the zone. That gave her infinite meters because they couldn't calculate where the ball is. But Izuku came in second and Bakugo third. Bakugo was mad that Izuku did better than him.

An hour later

Izuku was now waiting for Aizawa to calculate the results of all the students. In first place was Izuku. But in last place was a short boy with purple balls on his head.

"No, no, no please don't expel me! I worked so hard to go to this school!" said the boy.

"Calm down. I won't expel you. I just said that so that everyone will give their best and not take this as a joke." said Aizawa.

The boy was relieved. Bakugo however was mad that Izuku got first place while he got second. But Izuku was happy to prove to Bakugo again that he is stronger than him. The rest of the school day went on as a normal one. Izuku was walking home now. He wanted to see what else UA had to offer.