Chapter 6: UA Entrance Exam

A/N: We meet once more readers. Now the only thing I want to say is that I published the prologue of my book with Izuku having gaming powers. The name of the book is "The Best Gamer There Is!". I'll appreciate it if you checked it out and tell me how it is, maybe even what to improve(you can do the same on this book btw). Anyways that was all I needed to say so let's just get to the story.

The entrance exam was starting in three days. Izuku was looking up what kind of things he will do at the exam. He found some old tests of the UA's written part of the exam and thought that the test would be similar so he studied a bit more on those topics. He also saw that on the physical part, he will defeat some robots for points, which he can easily do. Izuku also heard that later on in the school they will need outfits so he went to the store to buy one and also buy a spear. He bought an outfit that looked like Xiao's (like the one you saw in the previous chapter). In those three days, he also trained a bit more.

Three days later, at the UA entrance exam

Izuku was walking in the building in which he will take the written part of the exam. He went into the building and sat on a chair. The exam was about to start. Izuku just waited patiently to get his papers. When he got them, he looked over the test and then he got started.

2 hours later

Izuku was patiently waiting for everyone to finish the test so that they can go to the physical part of the exam. He finished the test 15 minutes before the time was up. Izuku didn't go to school for three years but when he studied, he studied a lot. 

"Hello everyone! I hope you did well on the written part but now here comes the more interesting part, the physical part!" said Present Mic after they gathered the tests. "In this part, you will have to defeat robots to get points. There are four robots. The first robot is the easiest and it will give you one point..." 

Present Mic continued to talk. There were four robots on the screen. Present Mic talked about three of them and then it seemed like he switched subjects like he forgot to say about the fourth one but Izuku knew that he wanted to hype it up. 

"Excuse me! You missed explaining the fourth robot! Does UA allow to make such mistakes? I was expecting more from this school!" said a guy with blue hair and glasses. 

"He was about to explain it. He was just hyping up the moment. Besides, you who said that UA can't allow mistakes just made one yourself. Interrupting people is a mistake too you know?" said Izuku. 

"Yeah, he's right." said Present Mic with a sigh. 

"I-I deeply apologize for my mistake." said the boy looking embarrassed. 

"Now, for the moment you're all waiting for, the last robot is... The zero pointer! It is a massive and powerful robot that when defeated gives you, well, zero points. There is only one of them and I recommend avoiding it because like I said, it gives you zero points. And now I will go over the rules and tell you what to do next..."

Present Mic talked about those things for a few minutes. After that, they split up into four groups and went to a fake city where the physical part of the exam will be taken. When Izuku got there, the gate was open. Everyone didn't know if they should enter but Izuku just went through it. A bit later a voice from the speaker said: "Is this how you will act when a villain attack happens, you will wait for someone to tell you to go? Go on! Enter the area!" and with that everyone rushed through the gate while Izuku already defeated some robots.

A few minutes later

Izuku defeated a lot of robots. He surely had enough points to pass but he didn't stop there. He wanted to get the highest score ever. He kept destroying robots but then a giant robot came out of the ground. Izuku knew what that was. It was the zero pointer. But Izuku didn't care. He wanted to defeat it, even if it doesn't give you points. He also saw a girl stuck under some concrete and the robot was about to step on her. Izuku quickly went on a building so that he could get closer to the robot. He wanted to test how strong the Bane of all Evil is. So he activated it. He suddenly felt a massive boost of power come over him like it always did when he activated it before. Izuku learned from Xiao that this gives you a major jump boost. He jumped and was surprised by how high he could jump. Then he used Leminscatic wind cycling to push himself so that he could be closer to the zero pointer. Then when he was close enough, he brought his spear out and just put it in the robot's eye, destroying it. Izuku quickly slid from the robot to the ground so that he wouldn't break his legs. After that, he went to the girl and lifted the piece of concrete from her.

"Thank you so much! I could've died there!" said the girl.\

"No problem. Now if you don't mind, I need to go to defeat more robots." said Izuku. 

"W-wait! I didn't get your name!" said the girl but Izuku already ran away.

"Alright! The time is up! Come back to the first gate!" said Present Mic a few minutes later.

Timeskip to Izuku's house

Izuku was at home just chilling. He was waiting for the letter that says that he got accepted into UA but they come a week after the exams. He was kinda excited to go to UA so he could meet new challenges. But for now, he's just chilling.

A/N(yes again): Hello again there fellow reader. I just wanted to ask a quick question. Should I make other characters from mha recreations of other genshin characters? And if yes, which to which? Let me know in the comments. If I don't see anything soon enough, well I don't really know what to do then. Maybe yes, I will do it. But just let me know what you want. But until the next chapter, bye.