Chapter 3: The Fight of the year

Bakugo went first sprinting at Izuku making an explosion. Izuku barely dodged it and tried to throw a punch at him. 

"Is that all you got?" said Bakugo easily dodging his punch. "You just got lucky that you dodged my punch. At this point, even a baby will put up more of a challenge than you." 

"Ohhhh. He got you good." said the classmates to Izuku.

Izuku just went straight at him without saying a word. Bakugo just dodged them very easily and threw a punch of his own at him which sent Izuku at the wall, forming some cracks on it. He quickly got up and dodged another punch from Bakugo and counter-attacked him with a punch in the stomach that sent him back a bit. 

"Heh. That punch wasn't that bad. But if you keep it like this, you will still lose." said Bakugo.

"Just shut up and fight. Do you insult me just because you are scared and jealous of me?" said Izuku.

"Yeah right. Like I'll be scared of you. You're just a pathetic quirkless Deku."

Izuku didn't say anything and just charged at him. Bakugo just blocked the punch and kicked Izuku's legs, which made him fall to the ground. He quickly got up but Bakugo punched him in his stomach, knocking the air out of him and sending him into a table. Bakugo then got an idea. He quickly went behind Izuku, while he was taking deep breaths to get air back in his lungs, and he got on the table. Then he jumped on Izuku, the John Cena style. Bakugo got on his legs next to Izuku and kicked him at a wall. Izuku was now all bruised. He was barely conscious and was coughing up blood. 

"Looks like I win, Deku. I don't know what's up with you today. First, you want to be a hero without a quirk, which is what you want every day, then you wanted to go to UA somehow, and then you thought that you can defeat me. How did these thoughts get in your head? I mean you're just a quirkless Deku that is useless. So why don't you do everyone a favor and jump off a bridge?"

Izuku just stood there not knowing what to do. He couldn't move nor speak.

"Maybe Bakugo is right. I have no use for anyone. I can't become a hero if even Bakugo can beat me. Maybe I should jump off a bridge. Maybe I am just a quirkless Deku." thought Izuku.

"What so I just don't exist?" said Xiao.

"Yeah, you do but I'll probably never learn how to use your powers. Yeah, you'll teach me but I'll probably never actually get how to use them."

"That's one thing to mastering powers. If you don't believe it, it won't happen. Think about all the times that Bakugo bullied you. Think about all the times he told you that you can't be a hero. If you think that you can't become a hero, then you won't become one. Are you gonna let Bakugo make you lose your dream of becoming a hero? That dream can become reality if you believe in it and keep training hard."

"You're right. I'm not gonna let Bakugo get in my way of becoming a hero!"

Izuku then got up. His whole body was still hurting, but that didn't stop him from getting up. He wasn't gonna let Bakugo destroy his dream. Izuku thought about all the times he called him useless. He thought about how Bakugo always made him angry because he was telling him he can't become a hero. Then he gathered all that angriness and turned it into power. The air started to get thicker and thicker, making it hard to breathe.

"W-what's happening?" the whole class started to get scared. Even Bakugo was seen shaking.

Then they all turned to Izuku and saw that a mask was forming on his face. The mask wasn't like any other mask. It looked like a weird face, a face of a demon.

"Bakugo." said Izuku with a cold voice. 

"H-how did you do that?" said Bakugo shaking. 

"That does not matter now. You don't look so strong anymore, do you? Looks like you're scared, Bakugo. Still wanna fight me? Or will you go tell Mommy what happened?"

"Of course I will still fight you. Just because you put a mask on doesn't mean you got more powerful." 

"We'll see about that."

Bakugo then tried to punch Izuku in the face, but Izuku was simply too fast and dodged that attack. Then he went behind him and punched him in his back, sending him into a wall, almost breaking it. Bakugo coughed up some blood and quickly got up, barely dodging a punch from Izuku. Then Bakugo tried to punch him again but Izuku just jumped high up into the air and then slammed on Bakugo, knocking him unconscious.

"Looks like you're the pathetic Deku, Bakugo." said Izuku before passing out too from exhaustion.