Chapter 4: Training with Xiao part 1

A/N: Hey guys thank you so much for over 100 views. I didn't expect to make them that fast. I've been thinking to make another book with wanderer or zelda totk after chapter 5 but let me know if you want me to continue this one or make another one. Hope you liked it and I hope you'll like it from now on too. Now enough with the talking, let's get to the story.

In Izuku's mind

Izuku found himself again in his mind with Xiao. 

"We meet again I see." said Izuku. 

"Indeed we do. Now that you're here, I want to discuss some things with you." said Xiao. 

"Ok, what's up?"

"Well, first of all, you should've died."

"Wait, what did you say?"

"You heard me. You should've died."

"Yeah but why? I just defeated Bakugo and fell unconscious!"

"Heh. You make it sound like defeating Bakugo was a piece of cake. But back to the topic. You should've died because of what you have done to defeat Bakugo."

"What have I done to defeat him?" 

"Don't you remember? The demon mask forming on your head. You activated The Bane of All Evil. The demon mask that formed on your face is The Yaksha Mask." 

"And how is this related to me that should've died?"

"Well, when using The Bane of All Evil, it greatly increases your jumping ability, it increases your AoE and attack damage and it converts your attacks into Anemo damage."

"Well how is that bad and what is Anemo?"

"You didn't let me finish. Anemo is another word for wind. And the bad thing about using The Bane of All Evil is that in that state you will continuously take damage, which means that you'll get hurt continuously even though no one is attacking you, and when you use this power, if you don't control it, you go insane. I don't know how you managed to control it because you need a lot of training to do so. Probably you controlled it by pure willpower. But if you do control it, like I said, you take damage. And after the fight with Bakugo and you using The Bane of All Evil, you've taken so much damage that you should've died but you somehow didn't. Now, because of all the damage you've taken, I think you'll be in a long coma." 

"Wait, what? But I still need to learn and train to go to UA!"

"Well, you think I can do something? The best thing you can do now is to train your powers. You won't be able to use them because you need to train physically too but when you wake up from your coma you'll train physically too and then I wouldn't need to teach you how to how to use your powers because you already learned it." 

"Well, what if I'm in a coma for more than 2 years and I miss the UA entrance exam?"

"Don't they let you do it next year? But just forget about that. Just train now." 

"Fine. As you say."

Month 1

"So first I'm going to explain my powers more. Firstly I use a spear as my weapon. I'm gonna teach you that too. But ignoring that the powers that I had were half because I'm a demon and half because I had a vision. A vision gave humans, or in my case demons, powers. The visions were given by the seven gods of Pyro, Hydro, Geo, Anemo, Electro, Dendro, and Cryo, each one having their elements. Now, the gods don't exist anymore so you don't need a vision to activate the other part of my powers. But now let's get to the training. First, you'll learn how to activate and control The Bane of All Evil. To do that you need to be mentally prepared to not go insane. So, you'll start with some meditation." 

"Ok. This isn't too hard."

"Don't forget that you need to focus on it. If I see that you lost focus, I'll remind you that you need to be fully focused." 

"Ok, Xiao." 

"Oh and also from all the damage you've taken, you're probably going to be in a coma for about a year."  

"Ok, that isn't so bad. This year will be full of training!"

"Yeah, yeah now just start training."

"Ok, ok."

The whole month Izuku just meditated to get the hang of it.

Month 2

This month Izuku meditated more, but this time Xiao even made noise to distract him. Izuku sometimes actually fell for it and got slapped in the face by Xiao.

Month 3

Izuku did the same thing but this time Xiao distracted him by saying things like: "What are you doing here?" like he was talking to someone else.

Month 4

This month Izuku still meditated but this time Xiao was pushing and punching him sometimes and Izuku needed to remain focused on the meditation.

Month 5

This month Izuku finally tried to use The Bane of All Evil. At the start of the month, he could hold it for about 30 seconds before he would go insane. Izuku also meditated a bit and Xiao taught him what he can do in that form. At the end of the month, Izuku could hold the form for a full minute.

Month 6

On month 6 Xiao taught Izuku how to use a spear like him. Learning how to use a spear isn't that hard with a good teacher so he mastered the art of the spear by the end of the month.

Month 7

This time Xiao taught Izuku how to use the Anemo powers. He also taught him Leminscatic wind cycling.

Month 8

This month Izuku still trained on how to use The Leminscatic wind cycling. He also meditated more to be able to hold The Bane of All Evil more. His goal was 2 minutes and 30 seconds.

Month 9-11

In these months Izuku trained everything he learned again and improved what he did wrong.

Month 12

This last month Izuku gave it all he had and trained everything. At the end of the month, Izuku could hold The Bane of All Evil for 3 minutes, had perfected the art of spears, and knew perfectly how to use The Leminscatic wind cycling. He also got Xiao's personality because he trained with him for so long. 

"Now, the training with your powers is done. You should wake up soon." 

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Thanks, I guess."

"Heh. Finally got rid of the crybaby personality I see. It was so annoying."

"Ok now bye."

Izuku woke up. He will now begin the second part of his training. He will show everyone that he's now a useless Deku.