Chapter 8: Heroes vs Villains part 1

A/N: Hello again everyone(this is getting repetitive). I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a lot of time but besides going to camp I also caught a virus of some sort that makes my stomach hurt and the first day I vomited like 5 times. Also like I said in earlier chapters I need to do a lot of summer homework. I will probably also make shorter chapters so that I can write them a bit earlier than I will write the longer ones. Again I'm sorry but I'll try my best to upload. Anyways let's just get to the story.

A few days had passed since the first day and Izuku was now walking to school. The past few days have been pretty normal. They were just studying what to do in some situations and were studying some normal things like math and English too. They haven't done anything outside besides P.E. But Izuku thought that this was weird since he heard that UA is known for having many tests outside. So Izuku thinks that today they will do something else like on the first day.

Izuku was now walking into his class like on any normal day. He sat down in his seat and patiently waited for Aizawa to come. After a bit, Aziawa came and he said:

"Alright class today someone special will come to give you a lesson."

"I'M WALKING INTO CLASS LIKE A NORMAL PERSON." said someone that was on the other side of the door.

That someone was clearly All Might. All Might then pushed the door and entered. Everyone was shocked that All Might was going to be teaching them. Well, everyone except, that's right, you guessed it, Izuku.

"Well, figured that much out." said Izuku to himself, remembering the acceptance letter and how All Might was the one who said he was accepted.

"TODAY WE'RE GOING OUTSIDE! SO COME ON KIDS, GO GET IN YOUR GYM CLOTHES!"

After the kids got in their gym clothes they went outside and saw All Might waiting there.

"ALRIGHT KIDS, TODAY WE WILL DO HEROES VS. VILLAINS. IN THIS EXERCISE I WILL BE DIVIDING YOU ALL INTO 2 TEAMS OF 2. THE VILLAINS ARE GOING TO BE PROTECTING A BOMB HIDDEN BY THEM AND THE HEROES WILL TRY TO CAPTURE THE VILLAIN OR TOUCH THE BOMB IN A LIMITED TIME. IF THE TOMER RUNS OUT THE VILLAINS WIN BUT IF THE HEROES CATURE THE VILLAINS OR TOUCH THE BOMB THEY WIN. THE RULES ARE THAT THERE IS NOT ALLOWED ANY DEADLY ATTACK. NOW THAT ALL THAT IS DONE, LET'S BEGIN!"

After a while, the teams were made. Izuku was in a team with Ochako, the girl he saved in the entrance exam, and they were against Iida and Bakugo. They were also the first team to fight.

"ALRIGHT, ROUND 1 IS BAKUGO AND IIDA AS VILLAINS VS. IZUKU AND OCHAKO AS HEROES. YOU MAY BEGIN NOW!"

Izuku told Ochako that Bakugo would probably be searching for them and he would face him off while she should be searching for the bomb. Ochako agreed with Izuku and they went in separate ways.

After a while Izuku heard some steps coming near him. Then he heard a voice that clearly wasn't Ochako's. It was Bakugo.

"I know you've come to search for me where are you Deku? Let's have another match to show you who's more powerful I'm not going to be holding back this time." said Bakugo as he was coming closer to Izuku, without seeing him.

"You want another match?" said Izuku. "I'll give you what you want. But here we're too restricted. If you want to fight me, come on, you'll fall on the ground unconscious in 5 seconds if I use my full power. But I don't want an underwhelming fight. So let me see what power you have to offer."

"You better use 100% of your power. Even with that, you will still lose."

"Heh. Wanna test your theory?"

"Come Deku, let's fight at 100% of our powers!"

Time for another A/N: Hello. The reason why I'm doing this A/N is because I want to give a special thank you to someone. Overcaffineadted. I want to thank you for all the comments and this last one gave me enough motivation to write this chapter. I also wanna thank all of my followers and the ones who commented or voted. And thanks to all the viewers who read my book too. With that done, I'll see you in the next chapter.