Chapter 9: Heroes vs. Villains part 2

A/N: hello again everyone. I'm sorry for not uploading since... Forever, BUT, I-i lost motivation. That's all. I donno if I'm gonna continue this but meh we'll see. J-just don't expect it too soon if it will happen. With that said, uhhh...go on and read the story?

Bakugo was rushing at Izuku ready to fire an explosion but Izuku easily dodged that.

"Seems like you haven't changed your fighting style at all Bakugo. That gives me a massive advantage because I'm used to it. You're just too predictable Bakugo."

"Shut up Deku! You'll see who's actually going to win."

They started throwing punches at each other after that. Izuku was mostly dodging the punches and attacking too but his normal punches were more powerful than Bakugo's punches without explosions.

After a bit of throwing punches, Bakugo saw an opportunity to throw a punch in one of Izuku's blind spots. He punched just at the right moment, making an explosion and catching Izuku off guard. Izuku was thrown into a wall.

"So you want to use powers? Fine then. You choose your fate." said Izuku.

Izuku charged at Bakugo but just as Bakugo was about to attack him Izuku just teleported next to him(he just used Leminscatic wind cycling but I will be referring to it as teleporting short distances when he's not attacking with it). Bakugo was surprised by this and couldn't act fast enough to protect or dodge the punch from Izuku. He was sent back into a wall.

"Tch. Pathetic as always Bakugo. This wasn't even 50% of my power." said Izuku.

"Shut up Deku. We both know that you're lying." said Bakugo.

Izuku knew that wasn't true but he didn't say anything and just kept fighting. Bakugo started rushing at Izuku. Izuku, just stared him down, without saying a word. When Bakugo got close enough, Izuku teleported beside him and kicked him.

"Idiot." said Izuku.

Bakugo looked furious at Izuku. He was now filled with rage, so much so that he pointed the grenade blaster that was on his hand(y-you know what I'm talking about. I just donno how to call it) and was ready to pull the pin.

"DEKU!" Bakugo yelled out furious "I'M GONNA END THIS RIGHT NOW!"

Izuku just stared at him with a straight face. Bakugo pulled out the pin. A massive explosion was heading his way, but Izuku didn't move.

The explosion was about to hit Izuku, and at the last second the Yaksha Mask formed on his face and he jumped over the explosion. He then dashed in the air(with Leminscatic wind cycling) and knocked Bakugo to the ground, also knocking him out because of the speed Izuku had.

Izuku was now running to where the bomb was. After a while, he found it, and helped Ochako to touch the bomb.

"THE HEROES WIN!" announced All Might.

Izuku and Ochako walked into the room where everyone was, while Iida followed them and Bakugo was getting treated by the Nurse. They were curious about the next battles of their other classmates... (cliffhanger :))