The Final Selection.

"|Im Actually not an Demon Sensei.|"Meiko Spoke Out.

"|then What are you?|"Urokodaki said in confusion

"|An Apostle.|"Meiko Curved Her Lips Into a Smile.

"|Its A Being Whose more powerful than demons,And im the last of their kind as i held a curse from making a deal with a sanctuary pact with a mythological creature.|"meiko Explained

"|i wished death so much but something forbid me to die so easily,which was a friend of mine helped me from my troubles.|"Meiko Discussed it more.

"|As I Grew Strong we apostles had one weakness that,We Bleed and sacrifice blood for weapons which causes great pain,And also The reason why im wearing this bunny mask..|"Meiko Cuts herself off to remove it off her face to reveal a Huge Scar on her left eye.

"|Is Because Of This Scar which made me Afraid Of people scared of me.|"Meiko Had Some Pain In Her Dark Cold Purple Eyes With Star Pupils Inside of it.

Tanjiro was Blushing Madly At the Thought Of Her Drop dead gorgeous Face,and her Starry Eye Pupils.

"|I see,So thats Why You have been wearing it."Urokodaki Muttered.

"|that Is Clear.|"Meiko Said

"|We should Prepare for tomorrow tanjiro-san!|"Meiko Smiled.

(The Next Day.)
Both Tanjiro And Meiko Bid Goodbye to Urokodaki and the sleeping Nezuko.

"|Meiko-san,I want To ask You Something.|"Tanjiro Spoke to the Bunny Masked Girl.

"|What Is It Tanjiro-san?|"Meiko asked Curiously.

"|Ehm,Why Are People afraid of your Features?|"Tanjiro Asked.

"|Its Because They Fear Me For My Power i hold,And The Extreme Aura Around me.|"Meiko Replied

"|But What Kind Of Power?|"

"|You'll See Tanjiro-san|"

Both Meiko And Tanjiro arrived At The Final Selection And There Was A While Ton Of Unofficial Slayers entering the trial.

"|So many People..|"Meiko Muttered Under Her Breath.

It reminded Meiko Back then when There was Barely Anyone Joining The Vigilantes Group Were They Get Rid Of the Population of the Scavs that were lethal crimininals.

Most people died from The Trial Itself.

"|Welcome to The Final Selection|"Two Voices Annouced.

"|This Is Where All The Demons Trapped By the Slayers are kept for trial,and These wisteria trees prevent them from escaping this mountain.|"A Black Haired Child Explained.

"|You have to survive for 7 days,inside the forest filled with demons.|"White Haird Child Added.

"|We Wish You Goodluck.|"

Meiko and Tanjiro Went together for a bit and help each other in fights.

"|on Your Left Tanjiro-san.|"Meiko Instructed

"|thank you Meiko-san,also on your right|"Tanjiro Replied

Both decapitated the two demons into pieces.

"|Tanjiro-san,I will get Rid of All the Demons In the Area you should rest.|"Meiko Said

"|No need Meiko-san,Ill Be fine i will go and Help The Other Slayers Around the place.|"Tanjiro Replied back.

"|are you sure youll be alright by yourself tanjiro-san?|"Meiko Asked Worryingly.

"|Ill Be Fine Meiko-san.|"

(Time Skip)
It Has been 6 Days After Tanjiro and Meiko Separated,Meiko Heavily Pants in Exhaustion From Multiple Demons Ambushing her at once.

"This Is So Exhausting But Fighting 90 Scavs With Guns Is Much More Painful than 50 Demons Coming at me."Meiko Spoke to herself.

"Im Worried If Tanjiro Encountered A Strong Demon,Wonder If That Damned Soul Is Still Watching tanjiro."Meiko muttered under her breath

"150 Demons Killed In Total,Nice."Meiko Looked at a Piece Of Paper.

(Small Time Skip)

Meiko sat comfortably on the branch as she scouts the area.

"|CURSE YOU UROKODAKI!!,CURSE YOU!!!!|"A Demonic Voice Spoke Through the Forest.

As Meiko Went To Figure Out what was happening,The Small Damned Soul approach
Her And Spoke In A Currosive Language.

"I see,So thats The Hand Demon?"Meiko spoke to it curiously.

"Taht nomed dellik htob omokam dna otibas."The Soul Said.

"Very well then ill do this my way."

"|Ive Killed All Of Urokodakis Students and youll be the 16th student to kill!|"The Hand Demon Speaked to tanjiro

"|you forgot another one of urokodakis student.|"Meiko Said Coldly.

"|Hah?|"The Hand Demon was Decapitated With zero Difficulty.

"|you lack The Sense of Logic inside you,one you were talking too much,two you are focusing your monolouge for the brief time which made me decapitate you so easily .|"Meiko Replied With A Phsycotic Smile plastered on her face.

"|I think its Time That We Shall Go Back To The Entrance Of the Final Selection Tanjiro.|"Meiko Turned to face him.

"|uhm okay meiko-san.|"

(Small Time Skip)

"|Congrats On Completeing the final selection.|"The Twins Annouced Coldly while keeping a smile on.

"|We Have Given You Some Crows For Your assigned Missions.|"The White Haired Child Spoke

"|A Crow?,but this is a sparrow..|"An unfamiliar yellow haired boy spoke while pointing at the small sparrow.

"|I want the damn sword not some crow.|"The Mohawk boy spoke displeased.

"|Here Are The Ores You Can Choose From However Your Sword will take a while to be forged.|"The Black Haired Child Ignored The Mohawked Boys complaint.

"|I said I want That Damn Sword The Nichirin Sword The Color Changing sword!|"The Mohawked Boy Grabs The Black Haired Childs Hair Harshly.

"|isnt it rude to Talk like that?,have you ever heard the word of patience?,let go of the kid now.|"Meiko Grabbed The Mowhawk Boys Wrist Harshly.

"|Tch,whatever.|"

Taisho Secrets

•Meiko Expressively Loves Killing Horrible People Especially Demons.

•Tanjiro Noticed Something Following him when meiko Sent Out A Small Soul To Observe him.