Chapter Sixteen : Reonagi breakup--not literally!

"The soccer match was fun!" Bachira said. Yeah, that was because we won! "I'm going to hangout with Nagi and Reo, okay Isagi?" He said. "Sure," I agreed and we both walked out of the gymnasium and into the locker room.

As I walked in, I saw Rin! "Hey Rin, what's up?" I greeted him. "Nothing," He said continuing to change his shoes. "I didn't know you were this good at soccer!" I said and smiled.

"Yeah." He says and stands up. Why is he so tall, anyways? "By the way, I'm going to change. You don't have to wait for me though, See you in the classroom!" I said, so Rin nodded and left.

I went to my locker and changed my clothes but I noticed something was off. Why was my phone turned on? I remember closing it perfectly. I jinxed myself, but hopefully nothing bad happened!

I should have put a passcode, but now it's too late. I open the Twitter app and send a tweet. I'm probably gonna die..

Before I die, let me just smooch Rin real quic- Ahem

Before I die, let me just smooch Rin real quic- Ahem. Anyways, I turn off my phone and change my clothes.

After I'm done, I head to my class.

"And so, that's how humans evolved." Anri says while putting the chalk down. I finish taking notes and put them on the table. "Please do your homework and submit in next week! If you deliver it late your grades will be deducted."

Mhm. Atleast it's not English homework, I hate it so much. The bell rang and almost everyone get up from their seats. I kept my phone in my pocket.

"Man! Anri-san gives us so much homework! I wish our last professor was still here!" Bachira confessed and sighed,

"Hmm Bachira? Did you say something?" Anri-san said from Bachira's back. He's definitely getting in trouble.

"Ah Bachira, Meet you at the cafeteria!" I said and grabbed my bag while leaving. ISAGI YOU TRAITOR!! Bachira mouthed. Revenge is sweet!

"Hehehehe Anri San," Bachira smiled awkwardly. "Mhm. Go on Bachira!" Anri said. dang, he's not leaving anytime soon.

I went towards the hallway and saw Nagi. "Hey Nagi, you're alone? Reo isn't with you?" I asked him.

"reo is busy," He said, "also isagi, i cant find my phone, do you have it?"

"Ah, no. Why would I have your phone?" I said curiously, Who would have taken Nagi's phone?

"erm ok. i guess ill just find reo then," he said and went away. Today is weird, isn't it? I walked towards the cafeteria and sat down on a table we usually sit on.