Chapter Fifteen : Soccer

[note: you can skip this chapter if you don't want to read football/soccer! This chapter is not related to the plot, I just wanted to write something about football!]

_

"Whatever, you're taking too long. I'll wait outside, come along after you're done." Rin says while leaving, I let out a sigh once he's out.

After changing, I keep my phone in the changing room, nobody is gonna steal it anyways, right?

I also grab a football along the way so we can play soccer!

"Finnally, took you long enough!" Bachira says while I enter the gymnasium, it's pretty big.

"Alright, so now that's everyone. Today we're going to play football, so please pick out teams, or I will." Our P.E teacher says, "Also, put up and arrange the nets so you can score goals."

"Aye Aye, Captain!" Bachira mumbled, just so the teacher couldn't hear him. Four people went out and got the nets.

"If you don't want to play soccer, then you can play basketball, but make sure to inform me."

"Rin, would you like to join my team?" I say to Rin, hopefully he's good in soccer, I mean he probably is!

"I don't care, so sure. I'm going to crush the opponents anyways." Rin says while picking up a ball, "Let me do a quick warm up before we start."

He tosses the ball to his feet and kicks it very far, it reaches and hits the other side of the room. "WOAH!" I gasp, "You call this a warm up? That's sick!"

"I'm done, let's start."

Me, Bachira, Rin, Gagamaru, Chigiri, Kunigami, Kuon and  Raichi were in one team,
Reo, Nagi, Zantetsu, Naruhaya, Aryu, Tokimitsu, Niko and Lemon in one team.

Our P.E teacher blew the whistle and started the match, the opponents side started with the ball.

"Chigiri! Tackle Zantetsu! He has the ball!" I shouted at him, "Chigiri wants to do what to me?!" Zantetsu said dumbfoundedly.

"Idiot, that means I'm pressuring you so I can take the ball from you!" He swiped the ball right from his foot, "STUPID ZANTETSU," Reo cringed while running,

"Chigiri, to me!" Bachira said while running along with Chigiri little to the left side, "Not so fast," Reo grabbed it right back, "Princess,"

"Lukewarm." Rin grabbed it like the flow of wind grabs the dandelions and flies away, "What, How is he here? I thought Tokimitsu was stalling him,"

"I'm sorry, He escaped within a blink of an eye! Sorry!" Tokimitsu said while running behind Rin's shadow,

"Do you think stalling can stop me? Go get a book on how to play soccer instead of apologizing on every mistake you make."

"hmm. not so fast, genius." Nagi emerged from a blind spot, he probably saw it through, he sliced through Rin's right and took the ball.

"Hm." Rin threw the ball in a slice towards..wait..Is the ball coming towards me? Oh, oh. It is.

Well, time for action. I swipe the ball and run, I'm not sure if I see any open ends to pass, so I have to hold onto the ball till death, or so that's what I think. I'm not a fan of the awkward space everyone's giving me, it's like there's room here and no exit there, but here comes the crowd.