Chapter 2 - A Revolution

"A guiding star?" Nathanael asked.

Alcor did not respond instead he only stared at his eyes emotionlessly making Nathanael uncomfortable looking away in the process and patiently waited for Alcor's response to which he took his time before answering "I would like to explain more of it to you... but..." in that moment a person came by. As if hit by a brick Nathanael was brought back to earth, he forgot that they were at an open area and although the area is not that much people frequent, people do still pass by.

As realization hits, Nathanael was reminded that he is still lying on the floor. The hand that Alcor offered wasn't retracted staring at it he is contemplating of accepting it. Like could he be trusted? Even though he was saved by him he still have doubts after all you can't trust people he drilled that to his head hence he is torn of the thought. One thing is for sure though he won't be able to walk as his body still feels like jelly from what has transpired. I mean who wouldn't be?

He is not used to skin ship or touching other people, so being helped will feel really awkward and would make him very nervous, but he has to go home and get some answer. After some musing he accepts the hand as Alcor pulls him forward immediately supporting him after. Nathanael was struggling to stand up straight, just looking at him you could tell at a glance that if it wasn't because of Alcor supporting him then he might not be able to stand up and he might have just have to lay here the next day and that is not a good option.

"Can you at least walk?" Alcor asked just to make sure and if not he will suggest to stay for a while until he recovers.

Unfortunately, Nathanael is struggling to even stand up let alone walk, but he feels like he would rather rest at home than in a place where there are other people that can see him. "I'll try..." he meekly smiled at Alcor to confirm that he is fine. He thought that since he is being supported he can at least go home and then continue on there. Because in his mind right now is to rest and then get some answers and go home before another one comes but he hopes there won't be. To be honest he wanted those answers now and he wanted them clear, but Alcor is correct this seems to be something to be hidden and not to be seen nor heard by people.

Alcor, though his facial expression cannot be read you can tell the doubt in his eyes nevertheless they started to try and do so, first step and Nathanael is already wobbling, thankfully Alcor is taller and stronger with it he is able to support Nathanael, second step and Nathanael is still struggling, third step and then one after another.

They were able to go a little farther but "C-can we please take a rest?" Alcor sighed but complied, Nathanael asked on purpose as there are benches at the area. There were 2 reasons, one is his heart can't take it anymore he is not used to be this in close proximity with other people. His family didn't do things like hugging or even touching nor his circle of friends were not this touchy feely, hence he was doing something so new to him. Second is because he feels like he is really going to fall, his mind is too jumbled to think normally and walk normally, added to the fact that he is worried if this person will do something bad to him after they go to a certain place, then again though he was saved by him.

After they took a couple of minutes rest Nathanael glanced at Alcor and his mind went to overthink as he misunderstood the gesture Alcor is making as him getting impatient. In reality Alcor is tapping his fingers on his arm because he is thinking, currently he has his hands crossed checking the area. Nathanael wasn't able to think of this before but what if that one man isn't the only one, what if there are others more, thinking they should move forward again he was about to open his mouth to talk "Do you want me to carry you back?"

Alcor spoke something that he thought he wouldn't ever hear in this lifetime, since he is a man himself there was no way he could be carried also unless he was still in his childhood days it would have been possible for that to happen but now that he has just turned 21 and another man proposes that felt so weird in so many ways that his worries was replaced with it. Seeing Alcor's face made all those kinds of thoughts disappear, his poker face and indifference are out of this world. He doesn't think like a human is what Nathanael hypothesized.