Chapter 10 - A friendly fight

"Whatever you do, Nathanael, do not speak, do not react, nor stare at it." Alcor shakes his head while telling all this information to Nathanael.

Nathanael, although not understanding what is happening nodded to Alcor's instructions knowing that whatever he says is something that is surely for his own good even though he does not understand the reasons for it.

Surprising the three, Alnilam and Tsih returned to their celestial form surprising Akira but it greatly put an additional strain on Rose's mentality as Tsih is an additional support to her breaking and crumbling emotions.

Thankfully before Rose start to scream Akira held her hands "Hey, relax... I know that is hard to do but don't worry, we are here." She makes sure that she is alright, and nothing bad will happen to them. Slowly, because of this action she starts to calm down a little.

Tsih on the other hand is very heartbroken, she wanted to be with her and ease her mind, but the eyes of angel are different from stars, they will definitely tattle on information on wrong doings as they are technically not in that of a good terms with the angels.

On the other hand Alcor and Mizar did not change their forms, though it did made them curious of why, and they will have an idea why.

"Apologies for the wait Your Excellency, thank you for handling the situation while we have not been dispatched to this area yet." one of the feathers started to glow oddly as if whenever they speak it is in sync with the glow of light, making it give the idea that that certain feather is the one speaking.

Sadly, Nathanael on the other hand couldn't hide his surprise and especially when he understood where the voice is coming from he looked at where Akira and Rose is as his eyes is still widened and surprised. Alcor wanted to comment on it so bad but he has to endure it.

Alcor and Mizar on the other hand did not speak and let the angels finish on his words first.

"Oh ... uhm ... my apologies but I did not notice that both of you are here." The angel that reported said, and although Nathanael cannot see it, he could feel the angel or well the feather is confused and felt like looking back and forth between Mizar and Alcor. Nathanael was actually stealing a peak from time to time.

Nathanael noticed that Alcor and Mizar exchanged glances before speaking, and the next thing they knew was something that surprised all of them even Alnilam and Akira.

"Clearly you were not told by your Chief's on how to differentiate the two of us." Alcor said but by this time his mannerism and his way of speaking is the same as Mizar's.

"I guess we really live up to the name of naked eye double." The same with Alcor, Mizar is now acting as if he is Alcor. He was all serious that made Nathanael scrunches his face.

And the semblance of the two is uncanny that even Nathanael was almost fooled. But it definitely confused Akira and Rose by a lot.

"I... I really am sorry!" the feather seems to have started to panic.

"And after all the time and effort we did to make sure people would understand who is who." Alcor said referring to braids that is tied on his hair.

"I guess there was no point in doing this." Mizar pointed at his short hair.

And then as if reality hits "Oh!" the glow of the feather was brighter as if indicating his surprise.

The same feather clears his voice "Apologies Your Excellency, Alcor." it floats to where the real Alcor is "and Apologies to you to Your Excellency, Mizar." Then floats to the real Mizar.