Chapter 6 - New Ally

Akira lowers down the 'weapon' she is holding "Guardian Star? Like Guardian Angel?" she raised a brow questioning herself if she heard it right.

Alnilam continues with a smile explaining to Akira "We are not Angels, we are Stars." He said while looking at Alcor implying to Akira that he is also one.

Nathanael at this point is slowly walking to the couches, coincidentally with Alcor who is now introducing himself "I do not know if you have an understanding already of who I might be, but my name is Alcor. From the constellation of Big Dipper, the Star that is guiding Nathanael to the correct path."

"So we actually do have someone who guides us..." Fascinated and curious at the same time, Akira slumped down from the sofa, waiting on to listen to this intriguing new information she has come to known "So you are the ones that Nathanael has been looking at." She said putting back down the item on hand.

"Yes. Although I am unsure why he can only see me, and just recently only too. Mr. Alcor is his Guardian Star, so that may be the case why he can see him. As for him..." Alnilam's voice trailed off as he turns to Alcor "Wait. 'How' can he see you?"

"What do you mean?" Akira asked confused at the question which also piqued Nathanael's curiosity.

Alcor glanced at Nathanael who is reaching out for an item "I am also unsure of why he can see me on that form and then recently you. But one thing is for sure ..." Alcor paused with the last part of his words in a whisper looking down, instantly, he raises his head up then turns to face Alnilam "I am in the process of learning about this. When I have an answer to this I may share it depending on how delicate the information is."

Alnilam nods in response to Alcor.

Composing herself from overload of information her head is being filled with. It felt like she just found out sensitive information that could or may not have any relation to the information that she needs. But then from the conversation of the two, she was reminded of something from their childhood "Well he can see spirits before when he was a kid? Maybe it was a factor why he can see?" she added.

Alcor glanced at Nathanael who is now occupied with his phone "That may or may not be a factor, still, I will find out information regarding this matter." He finished with a judging look at the very person who looks like he is not taking the situation seriously. He tried staring at Nathanael to try to make him budge, but he still kept on continuing to play on his phone. Defeated, he places a hand on his temple.

Akira notices this gesture and traced where the problem lies "Hey, what are you doing in this situation!" she said trying her best to get the phone from him.

Standing up from his seat "Hey, I have to do my dailies, besides I think it's much better if you hear the explanation from them." That is also quite true, considering that Alnilam did mention that he will help explain to Akira the situation on his own.

Alcor frowns his brow at the words that came from Nathanael, he has some answers that she is looking for, he is just that lazy to explain nor want to help with it. He loves his game more is what he initially thought, but then thinking more about it, he decided to let him be since he understood that Nathanael thinks he won't be able to deliver the information that she wants to hear. Additionally, he understands that Nathanael will still listen, he just need a way to comfort or take off his mind to the incident that happened earlier.

With that "I will help you explain if needed." Alcor informed Alnilam as he sat beside Nathanael.

"Understood." He answer but unsure of what to do next.