Chapter 7 - A complicated situation

In the end he was getting the short end of the stick. It was his fault, after all he should have only angered one storm but he angered two instead. He should have better just have stayed quiet, but it is now too late.

Alcor and Alnilam could only watch him in pity, as they say, you reap what you sow "They are always amusing when together." A female voice chuckled.

Surprisingly Nathanael just noticed the person, she was unnoticeable or maybe it's just today that he is able to see her. Forgetting the circumstances that he is in, he stares in confusion of why and how.

"Greetings Sir Alcor and Alnilam, it's been a while." Judging from her translucent form Nathanael understood that this woman behind Rose is her Guardian Star.

Alnilam and Alcor greets her back. Rose's Guardian Star has long walnut colored locks tied in a half-braided ponytail with brown-colored eyes

He actually didn't think that he will be able to see another Star, and it's another one of his friend at that, now he is curious at how he can only see a number of them, and if there are any criteria. Because of the curiosity in his mind, he unconsciously stared at her.

Rose's Guardian Star notices the stare "Oh my, are you perhaps smitten at my beauty?" she jokingly said thinking that she cannot be seen anyways and then laughed.

But it surprised them when he just flushed red. Thinking that maybe he got choked, Akira pulled away fast, and then thinking that maybe he cannot breathe Rose releases her hand.

Immediately after being released "I'm sorry for staring!" he instantly covered his eyes with both hands and then squatted to the ground.

"Huh?!" surprised, Rose's Guardian Star stared at Alcor and Alnilam then to Nathanael back and forth in complete confusion.

The two did not utter a word nor did they change their expression "Was that just a coincidence?" Rose's Guardian Star said in confusion.

Akira was completely bewildered but then she understood one thing, she cannot see them but he can so it was probably a Guardian Star he was speaking with "Can you see her guar-" she instantly placed a hand on her mouth, almost forgetting the fact that they are hiding this fact to other people even their best friend, Rose.

"Can see what?" Rose tilted her head then looked behind her back "Is there something behind me?" she said while turning and then looking back to Nathanael who is still squatting below.

"No, no... nothing. I was just going to ask if he can finally see a guar- ga- garden!.. at this place that we will be loaning for a while and then I felt a burp coming out so I had to stop." She let out a meek laugh.

"Understood!" she raises her hands that has a thumbs up, completely ignoring what it was. "Alright, let us go inside then." Rose has a long rose colored hair tied at the end loosely, she has teal colored eyes

Closing the door they went inside the place with a lagging behind Nathanael who is looking down "So this whole place is empty and we are is still unsure of what we would do with it, but mother said she wanted this to be like a rest house. So over there you can see a cute building with an open roof top." She points out at the small house.

Still though even though the house is quite small indeed the house is still very fancy looking. Additionally the place is really empty probably still a lot in progress of what to do. In Nathanael's mind though, building a pool would be the greatest benefit, or well in his case that is what he wished to have if he has his own house.

They all continued walking while they admire the place until they reached the house "Come in." She gestures a hand for them to come in when she opened the door for them.