Of Solace and Strength

Jaune, Weiss, Blake, Y/n, and Yang rode on Juniper from the Dark Acre to the forests of Origami Acre, their destination filled with anticipation and concern.

Y/n: (riding alongside the others) I can't shake this feeling, guys. Something doesn't feel right about all of this.

Jaune: (nodding in agreement) I don't understand! Alyx, the Pleasers, now Ruby! What does this place want?

Y/n: We've faced countless challenges before, Jaune. We'll find a way through this too. We're all in this together.

They finally arrived at their destination, dismounting Juniper and gazing upon the waters of the destroyed village of the Paper Pleasers. Jaune's eyes fixated on the remnants of the once-thriving village.

Y/n: (placing a comforting hand on Jaune's shoulder) We'll figure this out, Jaune. We always do.

Jaune: (frustrated) I don't understand... What did I do wrong? Why couldn't I protect them?

Y/n: It's not entirely on you, Jaune. We all share the responsibility of protecting those we care about. We'll find a way to make things right.

Jaune: (sighing) I hope you're right, Y/n.

Weiss: We can't lose hope. There must be a way to get to the Tree and stop this destruction.

Y/n: (determined) Let's gather our thoughts and come up with a plan. We can't let despair consume us. We've faced worse odds before.

???: Hello there.

Jaune and Weiss turned their heads to find a red star-shaped crystal Afteran approaching them, carrying a basket of berries.

Red Genial Gem: You appear upset. Would you be so kind as to tell me how I can help? Perhaps you are hungry?

Jaune: (confused) Huh? (shaking his head) No, that's okay.

Red Genial Gem: If I can get you anything else, please don't hesitate to ask! That's what I'm here for!

Y/n: Thank you, but we're more focused on finding a solution to this situation.

Jaune: What? What are you?

Y/n: (curious) Excuse me, but we're trying to understand what's happening here. Can you shed some light on this?

The Yellow Genial Gem stepped forward and placed their foot into the water.

Red Genial Gem: We are the Genial Gems, and we've arrived here to clean up this beautiful land and create something wonderful and pleasing.

Jaune watched as the Genial Gems began removing the remnants of the Paper Pleasers' village. They waded through the waters and placed their hands on it, causing a glowing light to appear. The stream fluttered in the air, transforming into a magnificent crystal structure.

Y/n: (amazed) Look, everyone! They're restoring what was lost.

Blake: (whispering) This is them, isn't it? They're back.

Y/n: (whispering) It seems that way. The Genial Gems are fulfilling their purpose once again.

Blake: (determined) We won't let them face the same fate this time. We'll protect them.

Weiss: It's just like they said. They came back from the Tree, better.

Y/n: (smiling) No flood or fire will ever hurt them again. We'll ensure their safety.

Jaune: I'm trying so hard to save them... I stopped them from becoming what they needed to be. I was being selfish because I... I wanted the rush of rescuing someone, and I got that here.