•Four•

Kady and Rafe had spent the rest of the day together despite the many texts she'd received from the Pogues asking her to go to the Chateau.

Rafe and Kady were currently in town looking in many different stores for their midsummers outfits.

Midsummers weren't far away, and the two needed to find their outfits. Ever since they'd gotten together, Kady had walked out beside Rafe with the other Cameron's, and Topper would be following in those footsteps this year with Sarah.

They'd been through at least seven stores so far, not finding one single dress that lived up to either of their standards.

Coming back out of the changing room for what felt like the millionth time, Kady wore a yellow satin dress.

"So...?" She asked Rafe, who was sitting in a chair.

"We wore yellow last year." He laughed. "It'd be utterly scandalous to wear the same coulour two years in a row!"

Playfully narrowing her eyes, Kady went back to the changing room and came out with a hot pink dress.

"Don't comment. I look like Rose!" Kady mumbled in embarrassment.

Rafe stood up behind Kady as he pulled her hair into a ponytail. "Well, that's even more scandalous! I'm going to midsummers with my step mom!"

"Shut up!" Kady laughed.

Before she went back to the changing room, her phone started ringing again.

Rafe passed it over to her as he looked at who was calling. "Those Pogues again? Do they not get that you can't hang out with them and you're with your boyfriend for a few hours?"

Playfully slapping him on the arm, Kady answered.

"Hey, it's Pope- wait you'd know that already wouldn't you seeing as my contact name would-"

"Right now it's Kiara because apparently Pope can't understand a phone call! Anyway when are you coming-"

"It's your favourite here, and we need you so hurry up Rosewood!"

"Now it's John B seeing as everyone else is incapable of talking on a phone. Okay so who are you with?"

"I'm with Rafe"

"Why?"

"He is my boyfriend, you know we actually do hang out sometimes."

"Okay well anyway, we need you. We found some more stuff on you know what and it's urgent, but anyway point is, get here ASAP."

"Well can it wait a few hours? Me and Rafe are trying to find midsummers outfits and we're in town."

"Uh... I guess so. Just don't be long and get here as soon as you're done!"

"Okay bye, bird shit!"

"Bye Rosewood."

"Your friends are weirdos, and I don't even wanna know what they're on about." Rafe said as soon as the call hung up.

"Yeah, good idea!" Kady chuckled.

This was the most privacy they'd had in weeks, and the most happy they'd been together in months. Both of them leaned in-

"Who the hell is calling you!" Kady said as the sound of Rafe's phone broke the moment.

"Yes Top?" Rafe sighed as he put the phone to his ear.