Hana Uzaki (Uzaki-Chan Just Wants To Hang Out!)

Yes everyone, the famous teasing shortstack has made her appearance.

Now it's a bit of a surprise to me I've never actually wrote a lemon on her, especially for the bit and reactions of other people so I can just have fun if they are good or bad lol. But weirdly enough I've never wrote it, it's been in planning for months(hell I think Spring) but I've never got around to doing it. I dunno, maybe it slipped my mind...

...Doesn't help I didn't really have a "plot" for the chapter until a week back.

But none of that matters! Your banging the one and only Hana Uzaki here and I can tell ya, it's a pretty long chapter. So grab your popcorn, your drinks, your fleshlights, anything that you are gonna get comfortable with and hang on tight!

As for the question of the day! Best Hana Uzaki outfit?

With that being said, I hope you all enjoy the chapter!

With the Reader:

*SHINE!*

"Ah fuck, it's getting really hot out here. Glad I put on that sunscreen." You thought to yourself, carrying what seemed to be a variety of items inside and even outside of a cooler as you licked on the ice cream that was in your hands. You were glad you got it, if you hadn't you weren't sure if you'd even still be at this blazing beach-

"Hey! Senpai!"

Oh yeah, she's also a reason you supposed.

You would look down from the sky to your front to see a girl standing in front of you, though noticeably shorter than you as she only reached to about your mid chest at best and an inch or two under at worst. She had silver hair and blue eyes that looked to shine in the bright sky above, this alone would make her stand out from many others around her if it weren't for her body size also helping in that department. She had a large chest that moved and heaved as she breathed, alongside a sizeable ass and thighs on her; this was on a great display as she wore a blue and grey swimsuit two-piece that hugged her body a bit, though while you thought was slightly too tight for her couldn't complain. This of course of Hana Uzaki, a 20 year old girl who just so happened to be one of your better friends.

Said friend had actually been the one to convince you to come to the beach you two were at, having damn near begged and tease you to your near demise in order to do so. You didn't want to go obviously as you felt it would be too hot during this time of the year, but the silver haired girl's constant complaining managed to convince you, if only to really quiet her. So that lead to the two of you to go to this beach for the next few hours; originally you both had two others that were going to go with you, but last second had something else come up, leaving both you and Hana alone to your beach trip.

The two of you still went, deciding since you had already planned to go it could still be fun. Besides the trip would mainly just consist of just hanging out in the sun, eating or drinking cool foods and drinks, and probably playing in the water. So why delay something so small?

That led to where the two of you were in now, having gotten to the beach about an hour ago and were just walking alongside the walkways and sand. Uzaki of course wore the outfit previously described that managed to get the attention of many people who looked in her general direction, though she didn't seem to mind or even notice their horny, shocked, angry, or even jealous stares and just went about her day; you meanwhile just wore some shorts that fit you, although a bit big for your body but it wasn't a problem. Regardless of outfits you two went around the beach area having some fun, really just taking in the weather and even eating some ice cream that your friend managed to finish before you had. Unfortunately it was beginning to get hotter, so not only was the ice cream melting but the heat and light was shining down more onto the two of you, making small beads of sweat appear on your bodies; it wasn't much, but still enough to be slightly annoying.