Ulti (One Piece)

Ayo she never takes that mask off but I'm trynna see what that tongue do fr.

Aight so I'm over here, chilling, straight thinking, relaxing even and I came to the realization one day that I've never done any One Piece lemons in my life. Now as some of you may not know, I love One Piece, one of my top five favorite manga. And wanna know something I feel One Piece does extremely well? Characters. Main or side, that series can make me love and wanna see more of many different characters. 

Now this is where the undisputed best, and not actually disappointing, Tobiroppo member comes in. Ulti has quickly risen to one of my favorite One Piece girls from over the 1K chapters. Like she's up there with Robin, Vivi, and Tashigi, who are my favourites int he series. I dunno how she got up there, but it probably has to do with her design, abilities, and her character interactions and fun to watch personality.

But seriously, Ulti has become one of my favorite One Piece characters. I just love her all around, and was very entertained by her each time she was on screen. She helped ELEVATE Wano more than it already was, and I was happy to see it happen. 

This leads me here. I pretty much cut a lemon because I didn't see myself going anywhere with it, and needed to get my schedule back together. After some switching it came to me...I could do an Ulti lemon! So now I'm doing that! Let's get that One Piece representation in here! 

Speaking of One Piece, question of the day! What is the BEST arc in One Piece? I'd go with Marineford personally. 

With that said, hope you all enjoy! 

With Ulti:

"This should be easy. Extract what you need from him, then leave. I'm sure Kaido will be extremely pleased."

"Why doesn't Kaido-sama just do this himself? Is he stupid?"

"..."

Making their way through the island of Onigashima, two high ranking members of the aforementioned Yonko's pirate crew with a 25 year age difference went "back and forth" on the nature of their captain. Well, it was more on one of them just asking questions and getting pissed off whenever the armored person that she walked with just decided to ignore her and focus on his walk; after all, he wasn't sure if the girl behind him could accomplish something the many interrogators of the their pirate group couldn't. 

Looking back at the masked girl who was now thankfully silent, his doubt began to raise slightly once again. He didn't want to admit it, he didn't like to admit it, but this girl was once of their stronger members; which didn't show as much as due to her constant mood swings. But it was for that reason that he both wanted her here and why he didn't. On one hand, she could intimidate him enough that he talks. On the other, he gets so put off he denies speaking more, which was the current problem. 

Speaking of which, he could always just fight back like he's been doing, which he didn't want. The horny girl behind him was...aggressively to say the least whenever she got heated, and with how their prisoner was she'd definitely wind up attacking him should she not control herself. This would either work due to fear, or he'd actual fight back. The only reason he wore sea-stone handcuffs was for the off chance he had obtained a fruit during his time after his first fight with Kaido and her, there was no doubt he could break free from there whether from Armament Haki or other means.