Gardevoir (Pokemon)

This doesn't make me a furry, lets just get that clear.

Anyways welcome everyone to another chapter in this book! We seven chapters in and for the lucky seven I decided to do a girl that's so random, so unexpected, and so weird that nobody would guess who it is! That person my friends, is a WHOLE ass Pokemon that goes by the name of Gardevoir!

I would like to put on record I've only watched about a singular episode of Pokemon not counting clips and never played a singular game, only watched a single live stream of the hit game "Pokken" so I'm basing my knowledge of Gardevoir on what I've seen and what friends of mine have shown me. So thanks to all of them cause without them, tons of fanfiction, and Pokemon comics I would've been struggling WAY more with this chapter.

Even then I dunno if this will be up to par with my previous lemons, but I can only hope...meep.

Anyways now I bet why you're asking, "Why Gardevoir? Out of the hundreds of girls in fiction you could've chose from...Gardevoir?" And my answer is...this would be funny to do, especially after I memes it a ton in private convo's with others. Besides she's quite popular, she since I only really see a handful of lemons with her I might as well put in my two cents.

Also cause green and seven looked really good in my head when planning the layout soo...

Before we start QUESTION OF THE DAY! Best girl in Pokemon?

Welp that was all I have to say! Hope you all enjoy this...wild chapter from me!

With the Reader:

"Don don don don don!"

"Gardevoir!"

"Don don don don!"

"Gardevoir! Gardevoir!"

"Don Doooon! Take it away Litten!"

"..."

"...Lopunny!"

"Lopunny Lopunny Lopunny!"

"There we go!"

Currently "singing" a song, you would travel down a forrest merrily with your trio of Pokemon by your side; said creatures being none other than the famous Gardevoir, Lopunny, Litten, and surprisingly a Ditto that laid on your shoulder happily, all of which you had obtained for yourself in the two years of being a Pokemon adventurer. It sure was a nice little life you lived, going from city to city or island to island battling different Pokemon and their trainer's in order to compete to be the very best. Such titles didn't interest you however, just wanting to have fun with your new little friends.

Oh yeah speaking of you, you were a mildly famous Pokemon trainer that had risen up in the ranks the past two years, as due to you winning your first tournament with just your Gardevoir and Ditto by your side. You stood at an age of 18 years and a height of 5'10, your long black hair tied into a messy bun as strands of hair could be seen your face still, dark blue eyes peering between them and into anything it sees; on top of this you wore a light black coat that hung to your mid thigh with a black shirt with white writing shown due to the coat being open, alongside navy blue pants with a black belt holding it up, and finally black boots and a pair of fingerless cloves. Truthfully you didn't have to wear all of this, but you Pokemon trainer's had to dress to impress on your adventures!