Erin (Knight of Erin)

GYAT!

Welcome BACK my fellow dragons/other mythologies to yet another smut chapter! This isn't just any one though no no no, this is with a character from a...*checks again* well known hentai according to HAnime. This being with the main character of that series Erin, from Knight of Erin! 

Alright now this story is actually pretty neat. So here I was, chillin', talking to my friend right about whatever, then I see a meme about Erin on YouTube. So I send it to it, shenanigans happen, and if I recall correctly I meme I would do a chapter on her...or was that another person? Well the story ends with me joking months back that I'd do a chapter on this girl and now I'm actually doing it. 

Not my first hentai lemon, as I've done two other series before (Itadaki Sekeki and Overflow), but this is definitely gonna be more detailed than those three chapters. Originally this was gonna be Natalia from Isekai Harem Monogatari fun fact, but when my account got deleted I scrapped it since, well, I believed Erin would be better. If you still wanna see that chapter in the future though let me know, I'll probably put it onto paper-err, keyboard if there's enough push for it. 

Welp, question of the day! Best hentai? 

With that being said, hope you all enjoy!

With Erin:

"Erin..." A feminine voice lightly whined out. "I'm hungry..."

"Huh? Can you wait a little longer, we're almost at an inn?" The voice of another asked her friend, who looked rather exhausted and somewhat "sad" as they walked down the path in the middle of a grassy field. The shorter of the two held her stomach though, and looked clearly uncomfortable, which was enough to get the girl next to her to sigh before looking around. 

"There's no monster around...or anything else for that matter..." The girl that was known as Erin would remark, looking around. All she saw besides the grass and flowers around them was some trees and bushes, and none of that was going to help her partner's...special hunger. 

"Oh! There someone is!" Said "person" exclaimed happily after a few minutes, pointing towards a tree out in the distance with a barely visibly person laying against it. This would get the silver haired girl to look in that direction as well and take notice of the human laid out, staring at him for a few more moments before looking at the girl next to her. 

"Guess there is." She said before the two walked towards the person, one more merrily than the other 

A mercenary named Erin and a sword spirit named Nighthawk. They are tied together with a strong bond, and they they are traveling together. This is the story of those two...within this fanfic.

"Excuse me..." A voice called out, pulling you away from your nap. You moved the hat from the top of you face, fully sitting against the tree you laid against for support as you looked up to see where the voice called. 

...You didn't expect a very beautiful and, err, well equipped woman to be staring at you with a small blush. 

"Hello?" You greeted in confusion. That was weird, you were sure there wasn't any people or creatures around before you took your nap for the day; after all you wanted some peace and quiet before you went out on your adventure, so why not a tree in the grassy fields? Did she just stumble upon you on her own walk? Who was she? And was there another p-