Endgame

Leo, Nico and Percy all sprang for the dagger. They were all practically hitting and slapping each other just to get it. Leo unsurprisingly, reached the dagger first.

"Leo," Nico said in a dangerously calm tone "Give the dagger to me".

Leo's eyes glazed over for a single second before he said: "No". "Give it." Nico said more forcefully "Now.". Leo didn't respond. In a blink of an eye the dagger vanished from Leo's hand. Nico spun round only to be faced with a dagger at his throaght. "Percy," Nico pleaded, "You wouldn't do this to me. You love me...". "No I don't." Percy responded angrily "I love Annabeth Nico. You used me Nico. Used me".

Leo approached the both of them. "Uhm.." He interrupted "So... Who's gonna kill Nico?". Percy thought about it for a moment. "Well..." Percy started "...I'm the one who has the dagger so...". "So are you gonna kill me or not?" Nico growled, interrupting both of them. "Yes" Percy went back to the subject.

"Well then get on with it!" Nico growled.

Leo and Percy shot a look to eachother. Percy passed the dagger to Leo. "I can't do it you do it." He explained. Leo shrugged. He walked over to Nico with the dagger in his hands. "Hah to bad." Nico said, before starting to shadow travel away.

Before Nico dissapeared Leo threw the dagger at Nico. The dagger landed straight in Nico's heart. Nico's dead body lay aimlessly in the ground. Percy and Leo didn't take a single look at Nico's dead body, they just both walked towards Camp half-blood, knowing they had won.

Finally.

Everything was back to normal.

ENDDDDD.
NEXT BOOK COMING SOOON.
BYYEEEEE.