Untitled Part 1

"Mom!" The 20 years old Emma Greene Geller called as she raced down the stairs. Her face heated, her blond hair swirling behind her like rays of sunshine, she stormed towards the living room where she assumed her mother was.

"Mom!" she said again standing beside her mother, fuming like a raging bull.

"What is it Emma?" Rachel Greene said lounging in her comfortable couch blissfully drinking coffee while going through her magazine. Yes her magazine. "Greene" magazine, an idea of her dear old friend Phoebe Buffay Hannigan, was surprisingly a hit and had been one of the highest ranking magazine all over world for half a decade. Rachel Greene could not be happier.

"Mom!" Emma, again. Rachel placed her magazine next to her on the couch before turning to face her eldest daughter.

"What is it Emma?" She asked in a no nonsense tone.

"It's Ella! She is doing it again!" She whined.

"Well why don't you just ask her nicely..." Rachel began, already tired of the conversation.

"It won't work mom. It never works. I hate her mom. Tell her stop wearing my clothes. I don't share my clothes with her" Rachel sighed. "Or boyfriends" Emma added as an afterthought.

"Well that's just ridiculous" Ella said entering the living room. Her raven black hair flying behind her she stormed in with deep blue eyes glaring at her sister.

"Ella! Emma! Oh I won't have this. Ross!" Rachel screamed.

"Ah what do we have here?" Monica Geller asked entering the living room followed by her brother and her husband.

"Typical Geller-Greene row" Chandler Bing said giving a hug to each girl. "I always kept telling you guys that nothing good will come from you both marrying"

"Oh stop. You wanted us to get together" Ross Geller added as he came and put his arm around his wife.

"Oh yes who wouldn't after hearing you claim your utmost true love for one another. We were on a break. No we weren't. Yes we were" Monica shushed him as the girls started laughing. Ross had turned red in the face.

"That was almost 30 years ago and we really..." He began.

"So where is Erika and Jack?" Rachel asked Monica changing the topic.

"Oh they stopped by at the supermarket to buy some food"

"Why are we having someone over?" Rachel asked. It was not often that she get to see her best friend and sister in law.

"No actually we are going on a road trip"

"Oh where?" Ross asked interested.

"New York" Came the voice from the doorway. Phoebe Buffay was standing there with her husband Mike Hannigan and their children Regina Buffay Hannigan and Lisa Buffay Hannigan.

"New York? Why?" Rachel asked as she made her way towards them, hugging Phoebe tightly.

"Wow. You guys! This is such a pleasant surprise. It's almost like the old times!" Rachel said letting go of Phoebe.

"It is, isn't it?"

"Well why are we going to New York?" Emma asked. She had a bad feeling about this.

"Well..." Monica said grinning widely sharing a secret look with her husband.

"Our Joey has grown up" He said excitedly.

"Grown up...what...NOOO" Rachel said catching on.

"No? No what? Grown up? What are you guys talking about?" Ross said confused.

"It means..."Phoebe began but Emma beat her to it.

"It means that Joey is getting married" She said dully.

"Finally" Mike said grinning.

"Oh" Ella said grasping Emma's hang tightly. Ella was the only person who knew what Emma must be truly feeling right now. Emma squeezed her hand tightly as her eyes brimmed.

"Oh honey! Oh look Emma" Ross said coming over and hugging Emma with a wide grin on his face.

"Happy tears" he told others while they all nodded. Rachel wasn't so sure...