🎸5~ Fuck.

When we woke up, we were both exhausted and hungover. But we still got up. Stan was practically glued to my bed so I had to force him to wake up. I ran to the bathroom, grabbed a cup of water and I splashed it on Stan. "AH OKAY I'M UP I'M UP," he screamed. We then got ready for school. Stan wearing an outfit similar to his last one, while I just got comfortable. I tried to cover up my hickeys with my hair, it helped a bit.

 I tried to cover up my hickeys with my hair, it helped a bit

We trailed downstairs, grabbing some cereal

We trailed downstairs, grabbing some cereal. "So, how did you sleep?" I look at Stan. "Ughh, definitely not good." He said with his messy hair and mouth full of Lucky Charms. We were both drained of our energy. Ike walked into the room, confused. "You guys look like you just fucked." He said, sitting next to us. He started eating together in silence until it was time for the bus to get there.

We then ran to the bus stop, we usually ride the bus instead of driving. Especially when we're hung over. When we walked into the bus, we sat in seat 19, just near the back. Cartman and Kenny sat in 20, right next to us. "Wow, you guys have a fun night?" "Yeah, you guys look like shit!" Cartman and Kenny giggled. I fixed up my hair and Stan pulled his hood over his head in embarrassment. "Screw you fatass, you have no idea," I mumbled, looking out the window. A homeless person was begging for cash at the next bus stop so I felt like I had to pitch in. I threw my change into the road to help even in the slightest bit.

When we arrived at school, the first period was normal. In the first period, I sat in class with my friends. Stan was scribbling furiously in his notebook, taking notes while the teacher droned on about math equations, but he was too hungover to pay attention. Cartman was snickering under his breath, no doubt making some crude joke or another. Meanwhile, Kenny was half-dozing, his head bobbing occasionally as he struggled to stay awake. I tried my best to follow along with the lesson but couldn't help being distracted by the antics of my classmates. Still, I couldn't deny that I was grateful for their company, as boring as math class could be.

2nd period was where it got weird. Wendy passed a note to me.

"I know your secret."

What the fuck? First that text to Stan then to me. I looked at her and mouthed 'What' but she just snickered. She then started to write again, then just showed me a video from under the desk of me and Stan making out at the playground. "How the hell did you-" I say out loud. "Kyle, do you have a problem?" Mr Mackey, the previous school counselor, now substitute teacher said. "No, Mr. Mackey," I said, glancing at Wendy. Then another note was passed to me.

"If you want to protect this video from the public, get me back together with Stan." The note read. I froze in my tracks. Fuck. I was in shambles. My mind racing with what to do. After that class, I drag Stan into the boy's bathroom, pinning him to the wall, then slowly letting go. "STAN, WENDY KNOWS." "What? Wendy knows what? Calm down, Kyle." He reassured. "NO DUDE, WENDY HAS A VIDEO ABOUT US MAKING OUT!" I freaked out. "So? I'm with you now. We don't have to keep our relationship a secret." I thought for a moment. "B-but Stan!" I stammered. "I promise, it's okay my love. Nothing will happen to us if the video gets out. I promise. I calmed down slowly, my face going from worried to neutral. "Thanks, Stan," I said Stan kissed me, then the bell rang.

The rest of the day was weird. I felt like I was being watched since Wendy had the video of me. Who would even take it?? Wait a minute.. the one other person we saw that night was... TWEEK?