🎸7~This is hell

Stan rode the bus home, which left me to walk. I didn't go with him since he had to go to his house. But we said our goodbyes and headed home. I noticed something strange about the atmosphere. It was too quiet for a Monday afternoon. As I walked down the empty street, I realized that something was wrong. Suddenly, a group of older boys appeared from around the corner. They looked furious and angry, and I could feel their eyes on me. I tried to walk away, but they blocked my path and demanded my money and phone. I tried to explain that I didn't have anything valuable, but they refused to listen. My heart was racing, and I feared the worst.

The boys started yelling, "You fucking fag! You're going to hell!" I was scared shitless, so I decided to run. If I ran to my house they'd know where I lived so I had to keep turning corners and bolted to Stan's house. Luckily, I didn't die or anything, but my glasses were gone. I must have dropped them. Shit. I ran to Stan's room as I hear a lighter. He was smoking again but whatever. I rush into his room and lock the door.

"Kyle?" he looked at me. "Stan, I-" I try to explain but break out in tears. Stan always said that sometimes people need to be sad. He later is hand in my shoulder and sighed, putting his arm around me. "Oh, Kyle." Stan starts. I mumble, "hm?" He broke the silence. "After this week I gotta go to summer camp for 3 days, I'm sorry." He looked down. "I mean, I'll miss you but if you have fun, I can be happy." He smiled at my gayass speech.

After that; we laid  and cuddled together. Then getting a call from my mom. "I'll get that." I said.

<Hey bubula! Where are you? Ike has been worried sick!

>Oh I'm at Stan's, sorry for not asking.

>It's okay bubbie, just don't let it happen again or you're grounded for a month, lol!