Part 9

In summer.

At Daisy Powers' house.

Daisy: Oh yeah. Today I will be with my friends this summer. By the way, they told me that they already have everything planned to spend the days together since yesterday we have written down the list of activities so that we can all have fun together and spend this summer. Well, I have to go now. It's time to go out with friends. And by the way, my friends and I are going to the mall to see a movie today.

-

In the loud house.

Nicholas is by the window looking down the street.

Nicholas: Wow, summer is here.

Lincoln: Ready Nico. I'm ready now. Come on.

Nicholas: Come on.

Lincoln: Wow and why this joy?

Nicholas: I'm happy because summer has already started.

Lincoln: Wow, just that?

Nicholas: Yes. That's all. Summer is here and it is time to spend enjoying many incredible things that you will see.

Lincoln: Yes. This is going to be fascinating and fun as you are going to see a lot of amazing and fun things on the list of summer activities we wrote down yesterday.

Nicholas: Great.

-

Lincoln, Clyde, Rusty, Zach, Liam, Nicholas, Stella, and Daisy walk around and talk together.

Liam: Wow Daisy, you're excited to be with us this weekend.

Daisy: Hahaha, yes Liam.

Stella: Wow, that's great.

Lincoln: It's time to get the action started this summer, folks.

-

First summer activity: At the mall (The gang)

In the Royal Woods shopping center.

The gang is already at the mall. First, the gang plays the Table Hockey Game in the Arcade. Afterward, they eat a pizza. Then they walk around and visit each other somewhere.

-

At the cinema.

The gang arrived at the movie theater and sit down to watch a movie. The gang begins to enjoy watching a movie all together and is united with their popcorn and soda.

After the movie.

Rusty: Wow, the movie was great.

Daisy: Yeah, that was great.

Stella: Uff I'm dying of thirst. I need to drink something cool.

Daisy: Me too.

Lincoln: Yeah, me too. Oh, look. There's Flip. We can buy some cool Flippes to freshen up.

Nicholas: Cool cool.

Stella: Yeah, great.

Daisy: Wait. Who is Flip?

Clyde: This is Flip. The man who sells Flippes and likes to do his business to earn money.

Daisy: Oh I see. I don't know the truth. Have you already met him?

Stella: We do. Would you like to meet him?

Daisy: Sure. Why not.

Lincoln: Hello Flip. What's up old friend?

Flip: Hello Lincoln. Do you want to buy the Flippes drinks?

Lincoln: Yes. Eight, please.

Flip: Okay. Oh, she's your new friend. The one with the bow