Part 11

A week later.

On the weekend.

Saturday.

In the morning.

In the loud house.

Nicholas getting his things ready.

Lincoln: Hey bro. Are you ready to go on the day of camping?

Nicholas: Yes. I am quite ready to start this special new day. And you?

Lincoln: Me too. This day is going to get really amazing.

Nicholas: Sure. Exact. I say the same hehehe. I really like to explore in nature.

Lincoln: Good Nico. When we go, we see what is in nature.

Nicholas: Yeah, this is going to be great.

Lincoln: Excellent. Do you have all your things you need to bring?

Nicholas: Yes, I have everything. The repellent, my camera, my hat, my cell phone, my bathing clothes, the sunscreen if the sun comes out a lot, I have everything equipped.

Lincoln: Great. Excellent. It's very nice. Well, I'll go get my backpack to leave it on the sofa and I also have to go to Vanzilla to pick up my friends from their houses.

Nicholas: Okay. I'll go to the living room waiting.

Lincoln: Okay.

Nicholas speaking to the spectators.

Nicholas: Today is the day to go camping. I tell you that today I will go camping with my friends. Lincoln and I have planned the special plan of going camping to be able to enjoy this beautiful moment in nature. This is going to get amazing today. I mean this is a very special day for us. I have everything ready and I'm going down to the living room to wait for everyone to come.

-

In the loud house.

The gang and Rita arrived at the Vanzilla Loud. Daisy and her mom also arrived in the car.

Nicholas: They arrived. They arrived.

Nicholas leaves the house to greet his friends. Daisy gets out of the car to greet her friends as well.

Daisy: Hello. Hello friends.

Nicholas: Hi guys.

They all greet each other.

Lincoln: All complete. We high-fived each other.

They all bump hands.

Daisy: Are you ready for field day?

Lincoln: Totally ready.

Zach: Yeah.

Rusty: Sure.

Clyde: Yeah, all set.

Liam: So do I.

Stella: I'm pretty much ready to go.

Nicholas: Me too.

Daisy: Cool. I am very glad that we will all go camping and see everything in nature.

Nicholas: Cool Daisy.

Rita: Alright guys. It's time to go to the field. What vehicle are you going to go to? Mine or Mrs. Powers' car.

Daisy's Mom: Can you pick any one?

-

1 hour later.

The gang, Rita, and Mrs. Powers arrive at the field to camp. (In two cars)