Part 18: (Heads)

After then, they all went out of the Manor and went to the far edge of the Village; and asked permission from the Stone Heads to go outside the Village...

Meggi: "Erm- hello, wall!..."

Magga: "...Are you sure these are sentient?"

(*Two Stone Heads turned around*)

Stone Head 1 (Segierhill): "Huh- well yes we are, why are you guys doing out at the edge of the village?"

Stone Head 2 (Haedstomme: "Are you planning on going outside- huh?"

Meggi: "Well erm, yes- because our father said we can..."

Magga: "Wait- really?! How have I not questioned earlier..."

Haedstomme: "Do you have any given proof? I don't think so."

Segierhill: "Hmm..."

Magga: "Oh... erm-"

Meggi: "Erm, I don't think we need proof... our Father is the Patriarch of this Village anyway."

Segierhill: "Oh!- well, did he permit both of you to go into the deathly forest? Are all of you prepared actually?..."

Haedstomme: "Ugh-... you should know all members inside this Village must have proven permission to go outside here!."

Magga: "Are not the group of the High Royalties able to go outside without proof?..."

Meggi: "Oh- yes, both of us are Princesses of the Patriarch here if you do not know-."

Segierhill: "Mhm, yes- the Guides did mention; that any Royal Members can enter and exit the Stone Wall with permissions from the Leader- yet unless they did not have any, we cannot let them enter nor exit."

Haedstomme: *grunts*... (*sighs*) "Fine then, you can exit if you may- but do not assume we will unhesitantly enter you back here."

*And so, Meggi, Magga and their Guardians went to venture and explore the large Taiga after they were permitted by the Stone Heads to exit from their Village- Wonder what awaits them there... Anyway, this is the end of Chapter 1.*