𝟑 | 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐛

__________🦋___________

It was Friday evening.

Hongjoong began to get a severe headache. He looked around the room. The people did not seem to be getting fewer. On the contrary, more people were coming with each passing minute.

Hongjoong looked at the shift board to see which other waiters were scheduled to work this night.

Of course, Hongjoong and Wooyoung were assigned for a night like this. Only one other waiter was there and the rest were "sick".

Hongjoong wondered why his boss had to open the nightclub every day when they didn't have enough staff. But their boss also didn't care if they overworked themselves. The only thing that mattered was money. And unfortunately, Hongjoong couldn't live without that money.

He went to the bar and washed his hands, then started working. He hadn't seen Wooyoung for a while, which wasn't surprising with so many people.

.....

Wooyoung slammed his tray down on the counter and looked at Hongjoong. "I've had enough." he complained.
"I hate people. I hate alcohol. I hate this club. I hate the whole world." Hongjoong laughed.

"What happened?" he asked, still a little worried. "Some people think they can do anything they want just because they're good-looking and rich." Wooyoung pointed to a table where a man was sitting, with three girls sitting around him.

"You see him? His name is San and he was here several times last week, and even after completely disrespecting me and acting like an idiot, he has the nerve to show up here again."

Hongjoong raised an eyebrow.
"What did he do?" he asked.
"He started a fight outside, then he came back here talking complete nonsense just to get on my nerves." Hongjoong began to frown. "I mean, you can't ban him from here for that."

Wooyoung rolled his eyes.
"I know, but I just don't want to see or meet him. He's weird and an asshole," Wooyoung hissed. Hongjoong handed Wooyoung two glasses. "Just ignore him and do your work." Wooyoung looked at Hongjoong.

"Yah, you are my friend, you should support me," he whined. "Yes, and as your friend, I'm telling you, if you ignore him, he'll leave you alone. If you pay him attention, he'll have even more fun. And as you can see, he is obviously busy with other things or people," Hongjoong said, pointing at the girls at the table. "Okay, I'll try."
Hongjoong nodded and grabbed the next bottle.

"What about you, by the way? Did you get over Seonghwa?" Hongjoong laughed. "There was nothing to get over, to be honest. He's taken and I'm not going to interfere. If he was meant for me, he wouldn't have been taken in the first place, so I'll wait for the right man."

Wooyoung began to grin.
"And you just admitted that you're waiting for a man, so you're obviously gay." Hongjoong laughed. "Whatever. Now move your ass or people will get mad again."

Wooyoung agreed and picked up his tray with drinks. He slowly walked to a table and handed them the drinks. Then he looked at the table where that annoying guy called San was sitting and swallowed. He really shouldn't make such a fuss, he thought to himself as he stopped in front of him and his girls.

"What can I get you?" he asked, still polite. San looked up and smiled when he saw Wooyoung's face.
"Take whatever you want," he said towards the girls. The girls squealed in excitement and ordered immediately. Wooyoung rolled his eyes as he took the order. This was probably the stupidest way to spend money.

"And for you?", Wooyoung asked San when the girls had finished ordering. San seemed to be thinking. "Just anything with alcohol."

Wooyoung smiled. "Sure." he said and walked away. His smile disappeared immediately as he turned around and walked towards Hongjoong.