𝟏𝟖 | 𝐀 𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐤𝐞

(The following part has scenes that contain smut, please skip these scenes if you feel uncomfortable)

________🦋________

Hongjoong and Wooyoung arrived in Wooyoung's flat. Hongjoong dropped his jacket on a chair and then threw himself on Wooyoung's couch. "I'll never get up again," he sighed with a smile.

Wooyoung didn't laugh at his joke and silently sat down on the armchair that was next to the couch. Hongjoong lifted his head from the cushion. "What's wrong?" he asked. "What was wrong with San why was he here?" he added, knowing it must be because of that.

Wooyoung's gaze roamed over the room and then lingered on Hongjoong. Then he finally spoke. "We are best friends Joong. Do you think other people might think we're more than just friends?" Hongjoong began to frown and sat up straight. "What do you mean? Did San say we are more?" Wooyoung's gaze lowered again. "Something like that. I don't understand him." Hongjoong became even more interested now. "Why? What's wrong with him? I thought you hated him and didn't want to see him."

The smile on Hongjoong's face disappeared when he noticed tears forming in Wooyoung's eyes. He quickly stood up and squatted in front of Wooyoung, taking Wooyoung's hands in his.

"Can I tell you something that you won't tell anyone else? Not even Seonghwa.", Wooyoung spoke uneasily. Hongjoong nodded. "I promise I won't tell anyone," Hongjoong said, giving Wooyoung a look of understanding. "San and I are sort of friends with benefits for about a week now." Hongjoong's eyes widened.

"That means you slept with him?" Wooyoung nodded. "Several times." Hongjoong was silent for some time, staring at Wooyoung to process his words. "It's not a joke, is it?" he assured but Wooyoung immediately shook his head and Hongjoong realized he was serious.

"You gave him your virginity?" he asked, somewhat horrified. Again, Wooyoung nodded. "Wooyoung.", Hongjoong spoke with concern in his voice. "It's okay Hongjoong, I was okay with it." Again a wrinkle formed on Hongjoong's forehead.

"Why did you do that Wooyoung? You always told me you wanted to sleep with someone you loved. Do you love him?" Wooyoung avoided Hongjoong's gaze and shook his head. "Then why did you do it Woo?" Hongjoong asked gently. His hands were still holding Wooyoung's. Wooyoung looked back in his direction. His eyes met Hongjoong's and for a while they looked at each other silently.

"I was lonely. You were only busy with Seonghwa. Seonghwa didn't care about me either and Yeosang is always busy anyway. San was the only one interested in me and I didn't want to be alone." Hongjoong lowered his eyes and then looked up again.

"Why didn't you let me know Woo?" Wooyoung took a deep breath. "And would you have come? Would I have been more important to you than Seonghwa?" Hongjoong squeezed Wooyoung's hands. "No one is more important to me than you Woo."

Again, Hongjoong's calm gaze locked onto Wooyoung's gaze.
And it was silent.

Way too silent.

All of sudden, Wooyoung leaned forward and placed his lips on Hongjoong's. His hands tore themselves from Hongjoong's and wandered around his neck.

Surprised and overwhelmed, Hongjoong's eyes widenend when he felt Wooyoung's warm lips on his. He realized what was happening and wanted to push Wooyoung away but Wooyoung wouldn't let go of him. Hongjoong fell backwards onto the floor and Wooyoung onto him. Their lips parted briefly and Hongjoong took the opportunity to push his arm between Wooyoung and him to stop him.

"What are you doing?" he asked, confused. Wooyoung looked down at him. His hair was falling down his forehead, tears were forming in his eyes. But he remained silent and said nothing. His arms rested on the floor to the right and left side of Hongjoong while he was still bent over him.