𝟐𝟒 | 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮

______🦋______

The sun illuminated the whole city, lightning every corner. The gray clouds from the previous night had disappeared.

Hongjoong and Seonghwa walked along the street enjoying the sun.
"I think I'll come back to work today," Seonghwa muttered after a while. Hongjoong looked to him. "Really, but are you sure you're well enough?" Seonghwa nodded hurriedly. "Yes thanks to you."

"And what about university, don't you have classes?" Seonghwa bit his lower lip. "I don't want to go today, to be honest." Hongjoong nodded, thinking about the reason for that.

Seonghwa got thoughtful and couldn't help thinking about Joshua, and for the first time since he'd been with Hongjoong, that thought pained him again. He didn't want to see him or meet him neither at home nor at university. He had to think about what to do first before seeing him again.

"Seonghwa?", Hongjoong's voice pulled him out of his thoughts. "Are you sure everything is fine?" Seonghwa had to smile. "Yes Hongjoong for the hundredth time don't worry."

Hongjoong nodded and shoved his hands into his pants pockets. "Do you want me to take you home?" Hongjoong asked as they crossed the street. Seonghwa sighed then looked at Hongjoong. "So actually, I wanted to ask you if I could sleep at your place again tonight?"

Seonghwa made an apologetic face as Hongjoong turned to him and eyed him. "Okay Seonghwa listen. I really don't have a problem with you being with me or sleeping at my place." Seonghwa could already hear the but Honjoong was about to say and lowered his head.

"But can you at least tell me what happened? I'm really worried. And if you just stay with me like this, don't you think your parents or Joshua will worry about you?" Seonghwa bit his tongue painfully. He didn't want to hear that name. Not knowing what to say, he walked on slowly and heard Hongjoong following him.

"Seonghwa!", Hongjoong called out and gently grabbed his arm. Seonghwa looked up at him. "I told you I didn't want to talk about it."

Actually, he wanted to talk about it, to finally let it out and ask Hongjoong for advice, but he was afraid that if he said the words, he wouldn't be able to bear it. The words that had been buzzing in his head since the past day.

"Okay I'm just worried.", Hongjoong answered him and kept walking this time. Seonghwa sighed and walked after him. "Joong!" Hongjoong stopped abruptly, causing Seonghwa to almost bump into him. "What did you just call me?" he asked incredulously, turning to Seonghwa. Embarrassed, Seonghwa looked to the side.

"I heard Wooyoung always calls you that. Sorry." he said hastily, his eyes darting into the distance. A laugh from Hongjoong drowned out the silence. "No no. I like it." Seonghwa looked to him again. A tingle spread through his stomach when he saw Hongjoong's genuine smile.

All of a sudden, Hongjoong grabbed Seonghwa's sleeve. "Let's go already, I have to get groceries," he said, pulling Seonghwa with him.

......

In the evening, Hongjoong and Seonghwa entered the club together. As they walked up to the bar, Hongjoong could feel Wooyoung's piercing gaze. Not ten seconds later, someone pulled him aside. "You and Seonghwa?", Wooyoung spoke into Hongjoong's ear.

Hongjoong rolled his eyes. "It's not what it looks like." Wooyoung laughed out loud, getting Seonghwa's attention, who was putting away his things. Wooyoung's eyes did not leave Seonghwa as he leaned toward Hongjoong. "Why did you come together? And why haven't I heard from you since yesterday?"

Hongjoong bit his lower lip in amusement. "Think what you want Woo." he spoke into Wooyoung's ear and turned back around. Wooyoung watched him for a while until he looked back at Seonghwa, who was still staring at them. Wooyoung put his arm around Hongjoong. Hongjoong looked at him. Then Wooyoung turned to Hongjoong with a grin. "I don't care if you still deny it, but something must have happened between you two or Seonghwa wouldn't burst with jealousy right now."