𝟐𝟗 | 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮

(The following part has scenes that contain smut, please skip this part if you feel uncomfortable)

_______🦋________

Wooyoung left the elevator and walked down the hall to San's apartment. The way was familiar and yet it felt strange to walk this way. Wooyoung pressed the doorbell without hesitation and the door was immediately opened for him. "Come in.", San spoke and closed the door after Wooyoung went inside.

Wooyoung put his bag down and San helped him to take off his jacket. "It got pretty cold, didn't it?" Wooyoung said, laughing sheepishly. He was a little nervous even if he had been here a few times before, it was weird every time standing in San's big and luxurious apartment.

He looked cautiously at San.
The latter was wearing loose sweatpants, a big shirt that was hanging over the pants and his black hair fell into his face as usual, making his beautiful eyes hard to see. Wooyoung immediately looked elsewhere as he realized what he was thinking. San, on the other hand, continued to look at him piercingly.

"I guess you're pretty tired, shall we go to sleep?" San asked. Wooyoung's gaze shifted back in his direction. He didn't know what to say, since he was actually already tired, but still didn't want to sleep. At least not yet.

Since Wooyoung didn't say anything back, San took that as a yes and wanted to go to his bedroom, but Wooyoung grabbed his shirt in a flash and held him back. San looked back at him. "Can we maybe wait until sunrise?" Wooyoung asked quietly. His grip of San's tshirt slowly loosened and the black-haired man turned back to Wooyoung. "Okay, and what do you want to do while we wait?" San asked, looking at him questioningly .

Wooyoung didn't need to think any longer and just followed his gut. He leaned to San's ear, standing on his tiptoes slightly. "Let's do something crazy.", Wooyoung whispered and moved away with a mysterious smile.

San tilted his head and his eyes looked more and more interested. He had an idea what Wooyoung meant, but didn't know what he meant by crazy. His hand wandered to Wooyoung's waistband and pulled him close with a tug. "And what?" he spoke as he exchanged an intense look with Wooyoung, the tension rising higher and higher.

Wooyoung's grin still didn't disappear and he grabbed San's arm, pulling him along with him. He had no idea what had gotten into him, but he really felt like doing something crazy.

He pulled San into his big kitchen where he pushed him roughly against the kitchen island and stood on tiptoe again. This time to connect his lips with San's. He didn't give San a chance to respond, though, as his lips immediately moved from his lips, over his cheek to his neck. San rolled his eyes and leaned his head back.

After Wooyoung finished caressing his neck, his hand moved to San's crotch and began to massage it. San let out a moan. "You wanna do it here?" he asked with half-opened eyes. Wooyoung moved away from him a bit, looking at him playfully. "Right here." he said. San opened his eyes fully and looked at him, but immediately realized that Wooyoung meant what he said.

He leaned toward Wooyoung, then his hands wandered to Wooyoung's ass and he lifted him up with one movement, turning around and lowering him to the cooking island.

Their lips connected again as they both impatiently tore off their clothes.

_______________

Hongjoong sat in his bed and stared at the white wall of the room. It was already almost 4 o'clock. The silence gave him the opportunity to think about what had happened. Had it really happened, had Seonghwa really asked him to be his boyfriend and had he really said yes?
Hongjoong shook his head with joy and wanted to scream out loud. All his tiredness was gone and he felt more awake than ever.