-𝐊𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐤𝐨-

|Soft And Wet|

"Please don't be mad"

"Samaritans Embrace" MM announced.

A map of the United States rested behind MM as he gave his speech about what he'd learnt while you were with Ana.

"Led by Ezekiel but bankrolled by Vought" MM continued. "Been shipping compound V to 53 hospitals across the country since 1971 and gift wrapping it-" 

The girl Frenchie was watching came through an arch and started messing with MM's neat set up in order to grab paper and pens.

While the Supe Frenchie rescued wasn't speaking and drawing scribbles, the Supe you'd rescued was sitting on a chair near you with her knees touching her chest.

"And gift wrapping it, as Polio vaccine" MM said.

This was a bit of a shock to you, all those people who were saying that your powers were a result of luck or Gods gift were lying or naive.

To be honest you sort of suspected something, you'd run into Vought once or twice, and whether that was unknowingly or not, something about them creeped you out.

"So you're telling me, God's not reaching up the twats for American girls and blessing babies?" Butcher asked unseriously.

"Butcher can you leave God out of this?" MM requested.

"So no hero was born...they're all just kids dosed with the blue shit?" Hughie asked. "I mean even-"

"Even fucking Starlight" Butcher snapped, while you weren't in the loop of a lot of the plan, it was still evident Starlight was a big player in this.

"Do you think...do you think they know?" Hughie asked.

"We got one don't we?" Butcher said, his body turning to you. "Did you know?"

You were silent for a moment while you thought of an answer, which was obviously no, but you needed more.

"No...but I'm not sure if its cause I was in an orphanage or just...no ones told...doesn't make sense why they would be told" You hummed.

"Why?" Hughie asked.

"I mean...if this things been real for 50 years...all it takes is fucking over the wrong hero and the secrets revealed...and Vought's fucked over a lot of heroes...someone would of said something" You reasoned, and the others seemed to accept.

"What about Homelander?" Butcher asked.

"Dude's a black hole, never had any public records and never will, but ever other Supe is-" MM was interrupted.

The unnamed girl came back and accidentally knocked over a stack of papers, which seemed to make MM frustrated.

"My God" He sighed. "I'm tryna give a tremendous fucking TED talk here and this...Frenchie, can you control her" 

"I do not control her" Frenchie said offended.

"Well spot on MM, we got Vought for child endangerment, drug trafficking and possibly the largest fraud in American fucking history" Butcher swore. "Raynor's gonna love it"