-𝐓𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦-

|Soft And Wet|

"Well...when you put it like that..."

The door to floor Minus One had opened again, as Aran Bradshaw had been summoned to his new group.

He looked out at the others, seeing six faces all with differing levels of emotions on their faces, as Aran took his position at the head.

"Stan doesn't...appreciate loose ends" Aran began, as the faces of you, Ana and The Boys showed up on a screen. 

Yours and Ana's faces were bigger than the others, signifying a certain type of special importance.

"These...are loose ends, Y/N L/N and this unidentified woman..." Aran said, motioning to your faces.

"They've been causing problems for Stan and he needs them disposed of" Aran sighed.

He often felt sorry for you, he wasn't too aware that by freeing himself of his powers, he was also condemning someone else to live without it too.

Which is why he came up with a plan.

"However these two are also connected to people such as William Butcher, and for that they've become even more paramount" He continued.

"The plan is...I will go after them first, locate them before letting you know of their whereabouts...then you move in and kill them" He nodded.

On the complete opposite end of the table sat one of the other six chosen, who had a much different view of this mission to Aran.

"And what makes you think..." He began.

"They won't just kill you when they find you?" The man asked

"Because Mr L/N hasn't got his powers anymore...I made sure of that" Aran notified.

"Last time I checked...neither do you" The man raised an eyebrow.

"And yet I'd still kill you with one hand tied behind my back..." Aran retorted.

"I'd like to see you try"

Someone else rose their hand to stop the arguing between the two, someone who while he hadn't experienced combat with you or Ana, was still very versed in fighting.

"If I may?" He asked, looking far more formal for this type of meeting than he should of.