-𝐅𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐫 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐬 𝐎𝐧𝐞-

|Soft And Wet|

"How many of these are currently in circulation?"

It was late at night, and you were asleep, or at least you were when you heard a noise, jolting you awake and making you look right at the door.

It had been a while since you had seen Butcher and the others, a while since you had lost your powers and a while since Ana had moved in with you.

Living with Ana wasn't so bad, it was a little annoying to have to get so much sugar, but she hadn't been using her powers all that much so it wasn't so annoying.

You had suspected you'd of been tracked down by now, by that strange man who impersonated a cop, the guy who took your powers or anyone else they wanted to send.

But so far nothing, and while a lot of people would think they're in the clear, you were always looking over your shoulder, you were always on edge, and you think Ana could see that.

Ana had been using Zach's room ever since she got here, some decorations had to be moved around and some of Zach's items had to be taken out.

Sometimes you found that out the hard way, you didn't know Zach kept a dildo under his bed, but now unfortunately you both did.

The walls could be pretty thin, and so about once a week you heard Ana wake up from a nightmare, pace around her room not knowing what to do before falling asleep.

Sometimes on the floor, sometimes on her bed, sometimes on the couch in the living room. And then once in your bed, you didn't even hear her come in.

From that day on she had been arriving at your door and sleeping in your bed, you found it quite comforting, because she'd latch onto you when she had nightmares.

Tonight was one of those nights, as she stood in front of your door, wearing a shirt she had stolen from you and knocking on it to get your attention.

"Another one?" You asked, seeing her nod, as you shifted over to the right side of the bed, letting her climb in.

"I'm sorry" She apologised, throwing the covers over herself.

"Its fine, just wish there was a way to stop the nightmares" You mumbled, laying back down.

Ana had been lying to you, in truth a lot of the time she came to you she wasn't having nightmares, but she just felt safer with you.

You wouldn't of even minded letting her if she told you, in truth, she was really the only person you regularly talked to, on the count of you both being wanted criminals.

Sometimes you missed your powers, you never really appreciated the arcane technology of doors until you had to walk through them instead of just the wall.

There was also a lot of hitting your head on things, and once Ana punched you, accidentally of course, you were playing Wii tennis, but that hurt.

You were in pain a lot, and against the wishes of what Ana would probably want, you were searching, looking for the guy who took your power.

You rationalised that if you found him you could go to him and make him give your power back, you were very dedicated to this.

You didn't know that Aran Bradshaw had also lost his powers, didn't know that Aran had received an experimental drug rarer than Compound V.

And you definitely didn't know he was looking for you too.

The final members of the meeting went in floor 99, to see Stan Edgar, the CEO of Vought at the front of a large V shaped table.