-𝐑𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐌𝐚𝐤𝐞𝐫-

|Soft And Wet|

"I'll get on it"

The pens on Stan Edgars desk were neatly organised, almost to the point where it was as if no one had used it in years.

Though someone was using it, that being the CEO of Vought, Stan Edgar, and he had urgent business to attend to.

Everyone thinks Homelander is the most valuable supe for Vought, and while a lot of them would be right, that's mainly because most of the people who work for Vought haven't heard of one name.

The door slowly creaked open, and in walked a man wearing a type of modified swat gear, very reminiscent to Black Noir, only his face was clear as day.

Finn Wittrock - Aran Bradshaw

"The Rain Maker"

"Come in, we have lots to talk about" Edgar gives a rare warm welcome.

"Something important I'd hope" The Rain Maker responds.

The Rain Maker's real name was only known to a select few people, one of whom being Edgar. Rain Maker led a covert hit squad known only as 'The collective' though they hadn't been used in a while, because its leader was enough.

"I wouldn't of called you if it wasn't...Aran..." Edgar said, which Rain Maker, otherwise known as Aran Bradshaw, took as a sign it was serious.

"I assume it has something to do with my most recent job" Aran sighed.

"It does..." Edgar revealed, taking out a file. "Group of Supe rejects have been causing trouble...they're hiding a formula in their base" 

"Formula for V?" Aran asked.

"No...its a lot more important than V" Edgar said, rising off his seat.

Aran knew what would come next, a long winded speech about the importance of the thing he'd have to get, he was already going to put effort into this, he didn't need Edgars insistence.

"Antibiotics and other similar disease preventing methods have been used over time to cure or aid in the suppressant of common or uncommon unwanted ailments" Edgar said, in his usual longwinded way.

"But because supes are so recent, there have been no such...preventative measures and formulas created...and the likes of Homelander do not need to worry about common colds..." Edgar went on.

"Until three days ago...we found out that in this very city, a group of supe scientists have been working on a formula to eradicate a supes abilities, they're calling it...'The ordinary gas'" Edgar sighed.