CHAPTER SEVEN:

NABI'S POV: 

It was a very gloomy but warm day as Nabi squirmed around her bed wanting more comfort. 

She suddenly remembers that she has work today again as she mentally groans. She didn't want to face her boss at all and she had no idea how she was going to anyway.

She was confused about her feelings and the guy only confused her more..

Nabi finally got out of her warm bed and proceeded to get ready with a simple outfit after brushing her hair and teeth.

She realized how late she was getting so she quickly left her apartment not having eaten anything. She decided she will stop for a quick food stop at a convenience shop. 

"Maybe a burrito will be good for today" Nabi thought as she looked at all the food options.

She wanted a simple breakfast as she just wanted to be fueled since she isn't much of a breakfast person. 

"Hey Nabi , you miss me?" A deep voice spoke from behind. 

Nabi was startled but slowly turned around to see..

"Eun" 

she mumbled as she never expected she will see one of her worst nightmares again. The person who broke her and her trust for men years ago.

The person who made her lose her smile. The person who left her at her lowest points knowing it would hurt was standing right before her very eyes infront of her...

"I know you missed me Nabi..." Eun smiled as he leaned on the shelves 

"No , I do not miss you and missing you will be the last thing I do Eun" Nabi said sternly as she galred at the said guy. 

"Woah you have gotten so much more fiesty and hot" Eun uttered while putting his hands up 

"Yea now leave me alone Eun , I dont want to see your face" Nabi did not want to seem weak infront of him

"How about no , Give me another chance and let's go out" The guy blocked her way and cockily chuckled 

"NO I dont want anything to do with you" She tried passing through 

"Yes you d-"

Eun was cut off as somone stepped in and cut him off 

"Leave my girl alone" Sunoo sternly spoke glaring at the guy

Nabi was shocked as she didnt expect that from her boss. She knew it wasn't the time for this but she was blushing a lot. 

"I'll get you next time Nabi , You will see" Eun smirked and glared at Sunoo before walking away.

AUTHOR'S POV:

Both of the latters were now sitting outside by the store as they ate their breakfast together.

"Who was he Ms.Jeong?" 

"Just an ex" Nabi mumbled

"You can tell me about it i guess" Sunoo shrugged since he didnt know what to say 

"Alright" The girl sighed 

FLASHBACK: A few years ago...

"BABY YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME NOOO"

Nabi was a crying mess right now. she got down on her knees as she was paractically begging her lover from leaving...

"SHUT UP YOU'RE USELESS AND ALL YOU DO IS CRY"