461. Show Him Their Attitude

The Blessed Chapter 461

Jinzhou City was less than four hours' distance from the capital, so the large forces that returned in triumph were stationed in there waiting for Yan Shengrui to go back to the capital together. Yan Shengrui was intended to let Ling Jingxuan and the children go with him, but, after all, the armies moved not that fast. After over ten days, Jingxuan and the children were tired. Yan Shengrui and Ling Jingxuan decided to let Yan Yi and Yan Shan secretly escort them to the capital first. He had arranged people to pick them up on the wharf, the ship's goods would be received, so, they just needed to follow the servants who went to pick them up to the mansion.

"Daddy, is this the capital?"

As Yan Shengrui and Ye Ruyun disembarked, the three ships sailed on, probably more than an hour later, they arrived at the bustling port of the capital. Compared with the passenger terminal of Qingyang County, this one was at least several times larger. Different types of orderly boats and ships moored by the wharf, and the passers-by all held a local accent, from time to time, the patrolling soldiers passed by. Several little buns all looked around curiously like Grandmother Liu went to the Grand View Garden for the first time, their reddish faces written with excitement.

"Brother Zhao, you guys go to the mansion together with me first. What about you? Go back home?"

Holding the baby, Ling Jingxuan faintly swept over at the bustling wharf, totally did not be affected by the atmosphere here, cause he had seen those modern wharfs much more times bustling than this. To be honest, this could not lift any of his interest.

"Why go back to such kind of place? Didn't you say that I signed a five-year indenture with you? Is it possible you are afraid to offend the Duke's Mansion after you step on the land of the capital?"

Staying by Ling Jinghan's side and unwilling to leave, Yuan Shaoqi showed a trace of disgust in his eyes, picked his eyebrows while trying to anger him with words. Why go back? He even hadn't gotten his wife in his hands yet!

"You know, reverse psychology doesn't work for me."

Throwing him a warning glance, Ling Jingxuan let the children step off the ship first, and Yuan Shaoqi mischievously stuck out his tongue, holding Ling Jinghan's shoulder, "Big brother is so horrible."

"You missed one word. You should say your big brother."

A pair of smiling eyes sweeping over him teasingly, Ling Jinghan hooked his lips and took the lead to move his steps.

"He'll be my big brother sooner or later."

Yuan Shaoqi froze there and then grumbled while catching up.

The capital had too many rich people. So, those passengers who came and went all had their own carriage to pick them up. Yan Shengrui said he had long arranged people to pick them up. But after quite some time after Ling Jingxuan and others went ashore, still no carriage from the Prince Mansion came. So those passers-by looked at them strangely, it was just that no one dared to say something. People who were running around the wharfs were all calculative. If they accidentally said something wrong or offended someone they couldn't afford to offend, maybe they'd lose their lives without knowing why.

Seeing that Ling Jingxuan's face seemed to be turning gloomier, hidden in the dark, Yan Yi had to let Yan Shan find out what was going on at the fastest speed. Qin Yu had always been thoughtful. How could she make such a mistake?

"Jinghan, let me hold the baby for a while."

No one was stupid. When the crown princess returned to the mansion for the first time, instead of arriving earlier, they made them stand here and wait like fools. Apparently they were showing their attitude, and the smile on Han Fei's face was so awkward and stiff.