-9-

-Ember Jisoo Egan-

My eyes shot open as I realized that such an event had never taken place. I casted a stern gaze at Seulgi, who was laughing uncontrollably.

I just realized that I had been ensnared in a fabricated illusion. It was solely the doing of Seulgi.  However, was the entire incident truly nothing more than an illusion?

I am unsure. It seemed as if I had glimpsed into the future. "It appears that you are already infatuated with Prince Adrian," she chuckled.

"Whatever," I replied dismissively, rolling my eyes. I stood up and walked away, leaving her alone there.

As I made my way towards the drink corner, I reached out and took a glass of wine. Observing Lisa, I noticed that she had already formed numerous friendships. 

I was aware of her affinity for engaging in conversations with others. While our kingdom's inhabitants held negative opinions about her. 

It was apparent that her background remained largely unknown to those outside the kingdom. As I turned around, I became aware of a girl who was gazing at me from a short distance.

She approached me with a warm smile and introduced herself, saying, "I am Anne Rosé Fleurir from the House of Beauté."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Ember Jisoo Egan from the House of Ardeur," I responded. I noticed a hint of surprise on her face upon hearing my name, but she quickly composed herself and replied, "The pleasure is all mine."

As we strolled around the food corners, we indulged in various food varieties. I must say, Anne Rosé Fleurir had an extensive knowledge about food, and her insights made the culinary experience even more delightful.

"I adore various types of food, except for avocado," she expressed. During our approximately 20-minute interaction, I gained some insight into her personality. 

She appears to be a sensitive individual with good intentions, not inclined to make excessive demands or have high expectations from others. 

Her profound passion for music is evident, as she mentioned her proficiency in playing multiple instruments and her engagement in writing lyrics during her leisure time. 

Overall, she embodies a sweet, benevolent, tender-hearted, and compassionate demeanor.

"Anne!" A boy approached hastily; he was the epitome of heartthrobs. He had big, doe eyes that hold a galaxy in them, small face, golden tan skin like honey and a small mouth that stretches super wide thanks to a very enthusiastic smile with his wrinkles showing. 

He's very next-door boy looking, friendly and approachable. He reminds me a painting, classic beauty that is appreciated by anyone, unique and almost too perfect to exist. 

"Oh Edward, what has transpired?" Anne inquired. "Princess Ruby is in search of you," he replied. "Why? What is the matter?" Anne questioned further. 

Edward became aware of my presence and promptly bowed, introducing himself, seemingly disregarding Anne's inquiry, which struck me as suspicious. 

"I am Edward Jungkook Eldoris, hailing from the house of Vagues. Lastly, I extend my profound apologies for not acknowledging your presence earlier." He bowed repeatedly.

"It's alright, I don't mind," I said reassuringly. He responded with a shy smile before inquiring, "May I know the identity of this pretty lady?" 

"I am Ember Jisoo Egan from the house of Ardeur," I introduced myself. I noticed a sense of fear creeping into his demeanor.