-10-

-Dylan Taehyung Adrian-

Princess Ruby approached me and suggested that I marry Princess Ember, but that is not a possibility, as I have been in love with Princess Ruby ever since we met. 

My heart was prepared for a conflict, but my best friend, Jimin, assured me that everything would be alright. He then led me to a forest.

Jimin reassured me and said, "There are many things you need to know." He must have sensed my confusion and decided to enlighten me about the situation or perhaps reveal some hidden truths in the forest's solitude.

As we continued walking through the forest, I couldn't shake the feeling that someone was following us. 

The rustling of leaves and occasional sounds from the distance heightened my senses, making me more aware of our surroundings. 

I shared my unease with Jimin, he calmly reassured me that I might be imagining things. 

Trusting in his judgment, I made an effort to calm my nerves and continued walking, keeping a more rational perspective on the situation.

As soon as we reached a secluded spot in the forest, Princess Ruby took out a book from her backpack. 

With a graceful gesture, she opened the book under the moonlight, and a soft glow emanated from its pages and it began to levitate in mid-air.

The enchanting scene captured my attention, and I couldn't help but wonder what significance the book held in this mysterious encounter.

The book began to shine even brighter, and before our eyes, a holographic image of an ancient star. 

Princess Anne, materialized using her powers, swiftly inscribed the exact details onto another piece of paper with her magical abilities. 

In an instant, the holographic image of the Star vanished, and the book closed itself, seemingly of its own accord. 

It then returned to Princess Ruby's bag as if nothing extraordinary had occurred. 

The moment left us both in awe, trying to comprehend the mystical event that had just unfolded before our eyes.

"This must be a sign! This must be a sign!" Princess Ruby exclaimed, her voice filled with excitement and wonder.

Overwhelmed and skeptical of the mystical events, I couldn't contain my emotions any longer. "Hold on, I don't believe in this! It's all nonsense! I don't want to be involved in any of this, and I'm definitely not marrying Princess Ember,"

I protested firmly. The situation had become too surreal and daunting for me to accept, and I wished to distance myself from it as much as possible.

Without waiting for Princess Ruby to respond, I swiftly turned and left the scene. The whole encounter had been too much to process.

I needed time to clear my head and make sense of everything that had transpired. Determined to distance myself from the situation. 

I walked away, hoping to find a moment of solitude to reflect on the strange events and my emotions.

After taking several steps away, I noticed a faint silhouette next to a nearby tree. Curiosity got the better of me, and I cautiously approached the figure. 

As I drew nearer, the figure revealed herself to be Princess Ember. Her demeanor seemed troubled, and her heart appeared to be heavy with emotions. 

Her eyes glistened, hinting at the turmoil within her. I couldn't ignore her distress, and despite my initial intentions to distance myself, compassion led me to speak.