-6-

-Coral Dahyun Adrian-

One fine evening, I was enjoying a cup of tea with my brother. The weather was delightful and charming.

I relished the choco chip cookies, savoring their delightful balance of sweetness that perfectly suited my taste.

I also took pleasure in sipping my cup of milk, knowing that it provided essential nutrients for my well-being.

My brother fixed his gaze on me, piercing through my soul. It was a rare occasion for us to have our evening snacks together, and his intense stare sent shivers down my spine. It felt like his eyes held a dangerous intensity that I couldn't ignore.

I cleared my throat, attempting to break the tension and lighten the atmosphere that had turned cold and uncomfortable.

I finally mustered the courage to share my hidden agenda, breaking the silence that hung heavily between us.

"So, are you excited about attending Princess Joy's birthday party?" I inquired, observing my older brother as he delicately sipped his tea.

"No" "I see" I replied, noting his lack of enthusiasm. "Is there a specific reason why you're not excited about the party?"

"Her sister" He said. "Ah, I understand," I nodded. 

"Please reconsider. I believe you will have an enjoyable experience at the event" I urged, trying to convince my older brother to join me. 

According to my father, my attendance at the party is contingent upon his willingness to accompany me. 

However, I interpret his response as an implicit refusal, as he is well aware that Taehyung would never agree to such an arrangement.

"You are aware that Axel will be in attendance as well," I mentioned. "So?" he questioned. "You have the opportunity to meet your friend after a long time!"

"I can meet him after the party as well," He responded. "You know Princess Ruby will also be there!" I exclaimed. His ears perked up, and I could tell that he was now more interested and likely to agree.

"Are you sure?" He inquired. "Absolutely sure!" I replied with a smile. "It's a great opportunity to meet Princess Ruby and spend some quality time with her."

He rolled his eyes and reluctantly said, "Fine, I will accompany you." I jumped in excitement and embraced him tightly. I planted a kiss on his forehead, expressing my gratitude, and swiftly made my way inside the castle.

Taehyung groaned in annoyance at the kiss, clearly not enjoying the display of affection but I ignored him, too caught up in my happiness to pay attention to his annoyance.

I ran to my father's study room and peeked inside. To my delight, he was engaged in a conversation with mother. Perfect timing!

"Father, Taehyung has agreed!" I announced with a hint of teasing in my voice. "Well, that's good for you," he replied nonchalantly.

"You should go and decide what to wear for tomorrow," Mother suggested. I nodded and made my way to my room, a wide smile still adorning my face.

I asked my maid to summon my dear friend, Sally Tzuyu Yoda, to my room so that she could assist me with my task.

"What is it?" Tzuyu asked as she entered my room. "Taehyung has agreed to accompany us!" I exclaimed. Her face lit up with excitement as she replied, "Really? That's wonderful!"

"Yes, he finally agreed to accompany us!" I replied with equal excitement. "Now, we need to decide what to wear for the party tomorrow. I want to look perfect!" I added, pulling out the dresses we had selected earlier.

After a while, she inquired, "May I know what you said to persuade him to agree?"

 "Well, I may have mentioned that Princess Ruby will be attending the party. You know how much he admires her." 

Tzuyu grinned mischievously and said, "Ah, playing the Ruby card, I see. Clever move, my dear." We both laughed, knowing that Taehyung's fondness for Princess Ruby was no secret.

"Now, let's focus on finding the perfect dresses for all of us," I said, spreading the dresses on the bed. Tzuyu and I began discussing the designs and colors, trying to find the most suitable outfits for the grand event. 

We spent a delightful time together, sharing stories and laughter while choosing our attire for the upcoming celebration. 

It was always enjoyable to have Tzuyu's company, and she had an eye for fashion, making her the ideal person to help me with this task.

As we finalized our choices, I felt a sense of excitement building up inside me. The prospect of attending Princess Joy's birthday party.

Accompanied by my dear friends, Jungkook and Tzuyu and my dearest brother, Taehyung  made the occasion even more special. 

I couldn't wait for the event to begin and looked forward to making beautiful memories with my loved ones.

After an exquisite dinner with my family, the night had finally descended upon us. The anticipation for tomorrow filled me with excitement and joy.